Pre-Game Talk: Week of Relish and Mustard

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
This is an important week for us to establish a lead in the Central division. Stars x2, Nashville and Winnipeg next Tuesday.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Not looking forward to EJ just standing there on the PK covering no one while Joe Pavelski wanders down to the slot area to deflect a shot from the point.

We'll see how this goes. Huge litmus test.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Not looking forward to EJ just standing there on the PK covering no one while Joe Pavelski wanders down to the slot area to deflect a shot from the point.

And then there's Oettinger. This isn't the best time to be playing the Stars. Benn will try instigating since the Avs are a one line team again. It might be necessary to play McDermaid.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

Normally we should worry about Robertson but since it's the Avs yea, Pavs.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
From CBS:

With the assist, Arturri Lehkonen extends his career-best point streak to seven games, during which he has four goals and four assists. Colorado head coach values the Finn, is considered a hard worker. "I'm not seeing any changes in his game," Bednar told Peter Baugh of The Athletic when asked if anything has shifted during the point streak. "We've talked about his work ethic, his competitiveness. He's going to get chances. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't."

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
From CBS:

With the assist, Arturri Lehkonen extends his career-best point streak to seven games, during which he has four goals and four assists. Colorado head coach values the Finn, is considered a hard worker. "I'm not seeing any changes in his game," Bednar told Peter Baugh of The Athletic when asked if anything has shifted during the point streak. "We've talked about his work ethic, his competitiveness. He's going to get chances. Sometimes they go in, sometimes they don't."
Coaches sure love players who bring a consistent game night in and night out. One fewer headache for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad