Pre-Game Talk: Week of Regrets (EDM, @SJ, @ANH, @LA)

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
No practice today but a busy week and a few bits of news.

As per Roy last night, EJ unlikely for Edmonton but probably on the trip. Varly will play against Edmonton and Berra in San Jose. No word on Everberg, Roy said he would know more today. Reading the tea leaves from Lake Erie they dressed 8 D in their game today, Charlotte broadcast guys said Vincour was supposed to be the scratch but it ended up being Heard (not on the injury report either). Have the Avs actually called up Heard?

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
What is going on with Winchester? That's all I really care about on the injury front. I'm uncomfortable going into next season with him pencilled in the lineup without knowing what he's capable of.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
What is going on with Winchester? That's all I really care about on the injury front. I'm uncomfortable going into next season with him pencilled in the lineup without knowing what he's capable of.

Ask our "reporters" to ask about him. Its probably more wait and see. Its good that he turned some corner. I agree, who knows if he can contribute next year or not.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
It wasn't apparent but he didn't play the third. Some folks said he took an awkward hit. Roy said he'd "know more tomorrow" when asked about him.

Took a hit that seemed to graze his head a bit when he tried to get out of the way from Bogosian stepping up on him. Hope it isn't concussion related, he looked fine skating off the ice, but concussions can definitely creep up on you the next day.

On another note, BRING OUT THE CLICHE AVATARS :laugh:

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

It's probably not that serious with Everberg if he is allowed to skate.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Kind of telling that Berra gets the game against SJ, a team directly in front of us (for any sliver of hopes at the PO's), wouldn't you say?
6218245162_3f0854790a_b.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad