Pre-Game Talk: Week of MLK matinee, double dip in Cally, and Hab-bout dem Cowboys!?!?

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Bednar himself said after the game that the league gave them the option to cancel, and they chose not to.

I feel like the Avs leadership group is philosophically opposed to postponing games they're scheduled to play. There's been a few instances where the league asked if they wanted to cancel but they didn't.

Remember in Tahoe the Avs wanted to keep playing, but Vegas complained that the ice was terrible. Landy and Nate seemed on the verge of calling them little bitches for wanting to quit when they talked about it. :laugh:

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008

This is deceptive because it doesn’t take into account the Leafs game? And that OT loss was 5 goals against.

Still, not too bad.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton

This is deceptive because it doesn’t take into account the Leafs game? And that OT loss was 5 goals against.

Still, not too bad.

He didn’t get the loss against Toronto but those goals still count towards his stats.

Reactions: Avs71

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City
Hope Avs are ready to go tomorrow night. Habs may be bad, but they scored 5 on Dallas, beat them Tuesday night, and took Vegas to OT last night.

There's bad and then there's Montreal bad, 32nd in Goals for per game and 32nd in goals against per game, both their pp and pk at the bottom of the league.

If we don't win by at least 3 I'll be disappointed.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
There's bad and then there's Montreal bad, 32nd in Goals for per game and 32nd in goals against per game, both their pp and pk at the bottom of the league.

If we don't win by at least 3 I'll be disappointed.

This. If we lose this one, I'm gonna get pissed at G.

Reactions: BrickNHL

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Well, Top 3-Team and contender Vs. Bottom Feeder, with a ton of injuries and a historical bad season....

What can go wrong...... :groucho:
giphy.gif

george-michael-have-faith.gif

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Considered putting money on the Avs tonight for easy money which I never do but the pay out is so minimum it's doesn't even seem worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00