Pre-Game Talk: Week of ghouls, ghosts and long breaks (CAR, @PHI, @NYI)

How many points earned this week?

• 5-6 points

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • 3-4 points

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • 1-2 points

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • All tricks, no treats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
This is worth a read and yes I know it's the DP (it's not Chambers at least)

This is at the bottom of that "Colorado coach Jared Bednar said the Avs brought a power-skating coach into town to work with Jost in his rehab. …"

I was wondering if they actually recognized that his skating needed some work.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Yeah I don't get it, I'd much rather Z and Bigras be in the lineup. But at this point we're playing well enough that I'm okay with it. I expect after the next loss they come in hungry, and hopefully stay in for a long while.

Or they come back timid, unconfident and afraid to make a mistake.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
I'd like to see these forward lines when everyone's healthy:

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen (it's working now and was good last year so hopefully not a flash in the pan)
Kerfoot - Duchene - Compher (Kerfoot and Duchene were good together at the start of the year, Compher is an improvement on Yakupov in both ends)
Andrighetto - Söderberg - Comeau (I think Andrighetto will be fine here and brings more offense to the line that's been getting a lot of ice time)
Greer/Nieto - Jost - Wilson (Assuming they want to keep Jost up)

Though I'd like to see Duchene traded soon so we could include Yakupov in the line-up, maybe run Kerfoot - Compher - Yakupov.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'd like to see these forward lines when everyone's healthy:

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen (it's working now and was good last year so hopefully not a flash in the pan)
Kerfoot - Duchene - Compher (Kerfoot and Duchene were good together at the start of the year, Compher is an improvement on Yakupov in both ends)
Andrighetto - Söderberg - Comeau (I think Andrighetto will be fine here and brings more offense to the line that's been getting a lot of ice time)
Greer/Nieto - Jost - Wilson (Assuming they want to keep Jost up)

Though I'd like to see Duchene traded soon so we could include Yakupov in the line-up, maybe run Kerfoot - Compher - Yakupov.
I actually really like these lines. Especially the Andrighetto-Soderberg-Comeau idea. Sucks for Nieto because he's been an important part of that line's success recently but I think this makes it better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad