Pre-Game Talk: Week of Flamers, Queens, and Sharts.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010

I don’t want to sound rude or anything but some of the replies and qrts on this tweet are flat out creepy lol

Last edited:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

200.gif

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
The Avs lost to Dallas because they had Michael Hutchinson in goal, lost Erik Johnson in game 1 and Gabriel Landeskog for game 7. Don't give me that systems crap with Dallas. The Avalanche were barely 3 minutes and a fluke turnover away from winning that series.

And for the 1,000th time, the Golden Knights "system" is not what beat the Avalanche - it was Philipp Grubauer playing the worst hockey of his Avalanche tenure at the worst possible time. I don't know how we can credit Vegas' system as beating the Avs when games 5 and 6, the Avs were the better team but lost both games.
Yes Grubauar was the biggest reason, he was terrible

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Gru was terrible, but let's not forget how bad Nemeth and Graves were as well. Girard was terrible in game 7, but that gets way over blown. Nemeth and Graves were our worst defensemen in that series.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Gru was terrible, but let's not forget how bad Nemeth and Graves were as well. Girard was terrible in game 7, but that gets way over blown. Nemeth and Graves were our worst defensemen in that series.

I'm so glad we have 8 Dmen this time around who each at the very least have a modicum of hockey IQ. JJ might not be that good anymore, but at least he plays within his limitations. Murray is a naturally gifted player who plays a simple game. There's none of that "be the hero" stuff from Graves or panicking from Nemeth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad