Pre-Game Talk: Week of: 9 days of emptiness

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I say we go 50:50 the next 4 games...2 W, 2 L.....
Well, we all know how badly they tend to play after long periods of time off. Been a pattern there for several years, so I fully expect them to get beat vs. Tampa. They never seem to play well vs Dallas, especially there, and get them 2 in a row after Tampa. Wouldn't be shocked to see them go 1-1 there. Then they get Vegas in that 2nd half of the B2B with all I mentioned above coming into play. I'm gonna say 1-2-1, with an L in OT at Dallas, a win at home vs Dallas, and a couple not so good losses to Tampa and Vegas.

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
No, it won't be. 2nd half of a B2B. 3rd game in 4 days. Vegas won't have played nearly 7 days and will be all kinds of pumped up because of the time off and Eichel playing...
No F’ing excuses. Drive him into the boards every chance you get. He hasn’t played a game in a year. See how strong that new disk is.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I agree, though I do think Rantanen is having a sneaky excellent season.

My top-10 for Hart would look a lot different than Dom’s, I don’t put as much emphasis on advanced stats.

He and Landeskog both are having great years stat wise. I still think Mikko has a bit more to give but if hes just saving himself for post season im fine with that.

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Rantanen outplaying MacKinnon just like last season. If this continues next season at some point you gotta accept who is the best forward on the team

Reactions: BleedWell

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Rantanen outplaying MacKinnon just like last season. If this continues next season at some point you gotta accept who is the best forward on the team

It helps him that MacKinnon really hasn't looked like himself this season, 9 goals in 31 games played... I think we've all been waiting for that damn to break and he starts scoring at will again, but it hasn't happened yet.

If MacKinnon wasn't on pace for a career year in assists he's probably be getting a lot more shit right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad