NFL GDT: Week 9

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
You realize it’s a joke right? It’s a Cowboys reporter taking a shot at the Eagles

No, I did not, because I don't know who every Cowboys reporter is and these sort of bland statements get thrown around often enough that there's no real way to detect the sarcasm unless you implicitly know the speaker's style.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
No, I did not, because I don't know who every Cowboys reporter is and these sort of bland statements get thrown around often enough that there's no real way to detect the sarcasm unless you implicitly know the speaker's style.
Fair enough. Hope it makes more sense now.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
That pick earlier was a Killer for the Texans. But props to them for being in this game. Lovie knows how to get his teams to play tough .

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Good on the Texans to make this an interesting game to watch for about 3.5 minutes total.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Jimmy comes off the books and Brady is a free agent. And they have a strong roster. Lance, still on the rookie deal but by end of next season they need to decide to exercise the 5th year option on him.

Could happen if you believe Brady has any gas left in the tank. But have to make sure the team understands that he will get a day off during the week for his recovery and that they are fine with that. Not like Brady wouldn’t be watching film instead. His body needs the rest but his mind will still be focussed on the game.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Sign a 3 year/51 million dollar extension and then gets ‘hurt’, collecting checks in the process.

f*** Waller, cash checker.
Guy plays like shit against the Titans, then gets ‘hurt’ against the Chiefs where he’s been ‘injured’ since.

Waste of money.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I put money on the Panthers and the Falcons today. I hope to win at least 1 of those bets. Winning both would be great though. Not convinced the Bengals will make the 7 point favorites and Atlanta has been the team that has impressed me the most this season. I predicted Detroit doing well this year, and that turned out to be wrong. I should have predicted Atlanta doing well.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
What a trash 1 PM slate on paper...yikes. Looks like Vikings-Commies is the best game available to me.

Darren Waller out again for LV. Have at it @EpochLink

I’m not surprised Waller is out, yeah this guy fought drug addiction but god damn…he fought for that contract only to have his ass whipped by his WNBA all star champion? Hamstring injury huh? Lazy f***ing bastard, once he saw the competition out there and he f***ing sucked against the Titans…he dipped.

Lazy f***ing excuse of a Tight End in the league, got paid and then dipped. Hey man, gotta pay for his woman’s well being like a new pair of Gucci bags? f*** out of here

• Wow
Reactions: Marc the Habs Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Gold Medal Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,850.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Empoli vs AS Roma
    Empoli vs AS Roma