Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
GOOOOOOOO !!

cincinnatibengalsnf1.png

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Peyton going back to Indy.

Hope they shut out Luck and Peyton throws 4 touchdowns and jams them right down Irsays throat.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Floyd, Barr, and Kendricks all still not practicing for the Vikings. That's not good.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Floyd, Barr, and Kendricks all still not practicing for the Vikings. That's not good.

The spread I got on that game is Vikings -2

Might have to jump all over that and pick the Rams outright

(this game will make people pour bleach in their eyes if Diggs is out, gonna be some sloppy offense)

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Nothing intrigues me this week except for the game I can't get. I wish the NFL would move the flex up. Nobody wants to watch Eagles/Cowgirls on Sunday night and again this is a case of over saturating people with the idea that everyone wants to see every game of a head to head. The Eagles are blah to me. I don't love them or hate them but I hate Philly fans so in turn I don't really want them to succeed. I hate Dallas...love watching them lose but I'm not gunna go out of my way to watch them if I don't have to.

Another thing...dead NFL can we break tradition already? The lions and cowgirls every Thanksgiving? I know you threw in a late game but Detroit usually sucks and I think people get tired of the sane natchup. And teams. Let other teams have the spotlight.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
The spread I got on that game is Vikings -2

Might have to jump all over that and pick the Rams outright

(this game will make people pour bleach in their eyes if Diggs is out, gonna be some sloppy offense)

Diggs was back at practice today. He should be fine.

Teddy is gonna get murdered with their DL vs our OL.

I think Barr and Kendricks play though. Floyd, I doubt.

Agreed. Floyd is most definitely still out. The other two were doing some work on the side so hopefully they're just being careful with them.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Probably the 2013 late season game vs the Saints that basically won the Panthers the division?

Might be. That or Atlanta last year, but that was probably Barber. I feel like him/Chris Myers and Sam Rosen/whoever he's with do all the Panthers games.

Nothing intrigues me this week except for the game I can't get. I wish the NFL would move the flex up. Nobody wants to watch Eagles/Cowgirls on Sunday night and again this is a case of over saturating people with the idea that everyone wants to see every game of a head to head. The Eagles are blah to me. I don't love them or hate them but I hate Philly fans so in turn I don't really want them to succeed. I hate Dallas...love watching them lose but I'm not gunna go out of my way to watch them if I don't have to.

Another thing...dead NFL can we break tradition already? The lions and cowgirls every Thanksgiving? I know you threw in a late game but Detroit usually sucks and I think people get tired of the sane natchup. And teams. Let other teams have the spotlight.

They could have flexed this week, but they didn't. They'll never move an NFC East game out of primetime. It gets huge ratings.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Might be. That or Atlanta last year, but that was probably Barber. I feel like him/Chris Myers and Sam Rosen/whoever he's with do all the Panthers games.

They could have flexed this week, but they didn't. They'll never move an NFC East game out of primetime. It gets huge ratings.

Didn't know when it kicked in but knew it was coming up. Green Bay and Carolina record wise is the best game of the week. I'm surprised FOX didn't try for Eagles and Cowboys and getting the FLEX to happen. SNF is apparently the highest watched primetime show of the year so its not like they are in desperation of needing a game like Eagles/Cowboys. They have a monopoly of the time slot and all.

I get why they are big ratings. NY and DC are huge markets themselves. Philly isn't far behind. Then there's Dallas. The Yankees/Lakers of the NFL. Bandwagon. So many fans who have no Tues to Dallas or have ever been there yet like then because its the cool thing to do(atleast in the 90s when I grew up anyway) then there's the other side of the coin in people who hate them and love watching them lose.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I know Ser Woof will be thrilled to see that Nantz & Simms are calling the Broncos/Colts game! :laugh:

Dolphins season pretty much on the line this week in Buffalo. I think they find a way to pull it out.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Did they just not want to flex the Packers/Panthers into SNF or did one of the rules block it?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
You can't flex MNF.

IIRC, there was no official reason given, but it would have put GB on SNF in back to back weeks and given the Panthers 3 straight prime time games, plus it would have knocked out an NFC east game. Supposedly there's a rule about not allowing more than 5 total primetime games, and the Packers are at 5 already, but Thanksgiving doesn't count.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Teddy is gonna get murdered with their DL vs our OL.

I think Barr and Kendricks play though. Floyd, I doubt.

Well it sounds like we might be down a guy or two as well so I wouldn't despair just yet.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I think the Rams are the better team but they've got to prove it, especially after Minnesota curb stomped them a year ago.

It's only week 9 but this could be a pivotal game for Wild Card standing later this year.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You can't flex MNF.

IIRC, there was no official reason given, but it would have put GB on SNF in back to back weeks and given the Panthers 3 straight prime time games, plus it would have knocked out an NFC east game. Supposedly there's a rule about not allowing more than 5 total primetime games, and the Packers are at 5 already, but Thanksgiving doesn't count.

If only they could. MNF might actually get ratings then. I think its slacked ever since it left ABC.

Didn't know there was a rule about # of primetime games especially now with the flex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad