NFL GDT: Week 8

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Saints about to derp their way to a division title and screw the Eagles out of a top 10 pick because of how the South is lmao.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I still think Tampa ultimately wins the division (can't see the team just sitting on their laurels if things continue to fall apart) but man if that division isn't hilarious

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
first 3 game losing streak of brady's career

and just barely missed going 2 straight games without a TD for the first time since 2006

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
oh yeah. that year where the pats oddly missed the playoffs
Yup. The Jets won the 3 way tie for the division. Them,Ne,and Miami all finished 9-7 that year. The Jets did go onto utterly embarrassing the Colts in the Playoffs 41-0. Then got smacked by the Raiders.

As a Bills fan i remember that year vividly because we got Bledsoe that year. Moulds and Price went off.

Also the Tommy Maddox/Kelly Holcomb playoff shootout game was great.

Last edited:

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
So the Panthers could conceivably tie for the division lead on Sunday if they beat the Falcons. Amazing. I will be tuning in for that game between those Juggernauts.
We would be 1st due to division wins lmao imagine 3-0 in the division Panthers leading the way at 3-5 with 0 out of division wins.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Todd Bowles is not a good head coach, excellent defensive coordinator though. But in terms of motivating the team, he has much enthusiasm as toffee covered onion.
Their defense cost them the game against the Steelers.

& just overall can’t get a stop when needed

Of course on top of all of the garbage they are also injured as hell.

Just nothing clicking for them this year

Edit
Would be funny though if they win their division and get the Giants. The meltdown would be crazy

Last edited:

Elvis P

B side fan
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
1666967087866.png

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Tampa's in tough. Brady is clearly now playing a tad closer to his age, their defense already sucks and it looks like it's about to get worse with Barrett allegedly tearing his achillies. O-line can't block either.

I wasn't buying into the Brady doomerism since the games I watched he looked alright and it was more of a function of the poor team around him. That game last night changed that. That missed wide ass open TD to Evans he basically air mailed being biggest culprit. He's definitely part of the problem.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
For 20 years. Yes.

and he’s a cheating douchebag asshole who deserves his, now 4 , straight losses.
Sorry but slightly delfating a ball still doesn't excuse the Colts for giving up 45 touchdowns in that AFC title game lol.

Spygate is a nothingburger given even if they cheated....they still failed to win a super bowl.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Sorry but slightly delfating a ball still doesn't excuse the Colts for giving up 45 touchdowns in that AFC title game lol.

Spygate is a nothingburger given even if they cheated....they still failed to win a super bowl.

Didn’t they spy on the Rams when they win their first super bowl?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad