NFL GDT: Week 8

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
As for the first half…I dunno.

I don’t know what you’re supposed to do. When they’re rolling they’re rolling.

Hope they stop rolling and make unforced errors.
Green Bay actually had this to happen but inexplicably had run out the clock on themselves so it didn’t matter.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah i wouldn't say rodgers is washed

he hasn't been great, but he's also got no one to throw to and a banged up thumb on top of that

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Can the NFL do something about these awful taunting calls? I get for extreme cases, but Parsons on Goedert, AJ Brown after his TD, and the Rams player…they’re being so soft

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
In the month of October the Bills have beaten the last three league MVPs. And also the Steelers.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Can the NFL do something about these awful taunting calls? I get for extreme cases, but Parsons on Goedert, AJ Brown after his TD, and the Rams player…they’re being so soft
The NFL wants the taunting calls so they can please Vegas. Praying for their authority to clamp down on something they desire is folly, just like expecting a politician to uncorrupt himself.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
A little something to look forward to next week. Unless you’re Zach Wilson.

worst QB against pressure…against a team that gets top pressure while keeping seven people in coverage.

this is going to be a long day

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
A little something to look forward to next week. Unless you’re Zach Wilson.

worst QB against pressure…against a team that gets top pressure while keeping seven people in coverage.

this is going to be a long day

Breece Hall is the main reason they got off to the 5-2 start. Don't be surprised if they look like same the same old Jets the rest of the season.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If the game was closer I don’t see how the Bills play the second half the same way.

They dominated the game and took the gas off the pedal
Bills got cute in the second half. Should have just pounded the rock. That’s something that Dermott should be discussing with Dorsey the OC about. They way they handled the play calling. Should never have been in a position where GB would be in a position to tie the game with a score and onside kick recovery with 4/5 minutes to go in the game.

I do feel that they need a more bruising back than singletary for that kind of situation. Should be checking in on the likes of Jacobs in LV as an example.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

This is a great, in depth, answer to a question some people had. It shows why it’s so difficult to defend offenses with QBs who can run. Guys like Allen and Lamar and Hurts are dictating so much before the game even starts just because you have to take some things off the table or they’ll run right by you.

I haven’t seen a coach go into that much detail about what it’s like gameplanning for these new age QBs before

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad