NCAA GDT: Week 8:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Someone's going to have to beat Alabama to knock them off of their spot, that's just how it is.
And I’m okay with that, it’s whatever. I’m not gonna go trashing Bama saying we’re for sure better, but I will say nobody on their offense scares me, and they don’t have a Saquon Barkley. McSorley is better than Hurts, too.

If PSU wins Saturday (which I’ll admit is looking way more likely than even I thought at the beginning of the year, and I knew our team would be great) I think they take care of business and end up the 2 seed in the playoff.

And sorry everyone but Barkley basically already won the Heisman.

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
College Gameday coming back to OSU.

It is the best matchup of the weekend I just don't like gameday going with the same team 2 weeks in a row. How much more can they talk about Barkley that they didn't this week?

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
It is the best matchup of the weekend I just don't like gameday going with the same team 2 weeks in a row. How much more can they talk about Barkley that they didn't this week?

The game is hardly a forgone conclusion. Last night was PSU's first win over a ranked opponent and well, come on it was Michigan, whose been overrated all year. PSU was also very lucky to squeak by a 4-3 Iowa team that just lost to Northwestern. OSU has destroyed everyone they've played since the Oklahoma loss, but they've all been bottom feeders as well. Should be a good one in the Horseshoe.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
The game is hardly a forgone conclusion. Last night was PSU's first win over a ranked opponent and well, come on it was Michigan, whose been overrated all year. PSU was also very lucky to squeak by a 4-3 Iowa team that just lost to Northwestern. OSU has destroyed everyone they've played since the Oklahoma loss, but they've all been bottom feeders as well. Should be a good one in the Horseshoe.

I think it's going to be like PSU-Michigan or ND-USC where it looks like a great matchup but one team is clearly a fraud. I think that team will be PSU.

stan the caddy

Sep 27, 2011
I think both teams are good. PSU was coming off a bye and playing at home that's a huge advantage. Now it's OSU coming off a bye playing at home. PSU is no fraud, they have talent. If you don't see that I don't know what to tell you.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm really hoping OSU kicks their ass. I do feel bad that OSU is getting another stop but it's how the chips fell. Idhate to see them visit ND and WVU can't play host with a #22 rank. Oh well, should be a good one at the shoe.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yep - like Navy last year vs Houston. Incredibly stupid move by Navy pulling a win out when they had no business doing so, and all it accomplished was removing any chance of the AAC getting representation in the CFP. USF also has a responsibility to play respectably, but Houston needs to take into account what AAC representation in the CFP would mean for the long-term goals of their programme. Houston, don't try and be heros - you've had all this season to establish a presence - now is not the time to try and play tough guy.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Ohio Stateas beat up on a bunch of bad teams with an offense that does not have any standouts and they are supposed to be SEVEN point favorites?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Ohio Stateas beat up on a bunch of bad teams with an offense that does not have any standouts and they are supposed to be SEVEN point favorites?

Yeah I know it’s early and it will shrink but that’s pretty big and they got destroyed by a real team in Oklahoma while Penn State beat at worst a slightly above average Michigan team (actually that’s probably their best as well) as of right now

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

One similar opponent. Buckeyes put up 49 at Indiana and Penn St put up 45 at home against them and Ohio St had 150 yards than Penn St did.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00