NFL GDT: Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
The Falcons deserve some breaks after the way they've lost games this year. But I don't think they deserved this game

I'll take it though

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is the second 33-32 game, Falcons have now been on both ends. Lost in New Orleans in 1994.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
The Falcons deserve some breaks after the way they've lost games this year. But I don't think they deserved this game

I'll take it though

Why don't they deserve it? Defense and Offense both stepped up when they needed to. It was a fairly called game by the refs as well. I am not happy losing the game as a Packers fan but the Falcons totally deserved this game.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Why don't they deserve it? Defense and Offense both stepped up when they needed to. It was a fairly called game by the refs as well. I am not happy losing the game as a Packers fan but the Falcons totally deserved this game.

Gave up a ton of yards to a depleted roster and once again couldn't put the foot down in the 2nd half. Maybe I'm being extreme but it's been incredibly frustrating watching the same game over and over this season (and honestly for the last 3 years).

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Gave up a ton of yards to a depleted roster and once again couldn't put the foot down in the 2nd half. Maybe I'm being extreme but it's been incredibly frustrating watching the same game over and over this season (and honestly for the last 3 years).

Bleh. I think the only time a team does not deserve to win is if the refs hand them the game. If a game is fairly called, it does not matter how bad either of the teams play. The team with more points 'deserves' it. They did enough for the W.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Bleh. I think the only time a team does not deserve to win is if the refs hand them the game. If a game is fairly called, it does not matter how bad either of the teams play. The team with more points 'deserves' it. They did enough for the W.

A game being called fairly is subjective.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
It's not the throw itself that's so funny, it's the refs standing around looking at it, not sure what to do about it. :laugh: I can hardly blame them for not picking it up but when he kicked it I just lost it

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
This is going to be a tough game for Wentz. Cowboys are going to try and make him hold the ball and get to his 2nd and 3rd reads.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I still think Carson is having a better season than Dak. when you compare who they are working with... not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad