NFL GDT: Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
in a division that weak i'd rather just attempt to go for the tie.
Tennessee’s last OT game they gave up a field goal and barely had enough time to get down the field and win. They may have just thought that was their best chance to win.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
....LOL. I mean...gutsy but why?

Vrabel seems really ballsy. Had that fake punt from their own 30, went for it in OT against the Eagles, now this.

Don't think his roster is good enough to consistently try these sorts of things though.

The Titans really are a strange team top to bottom.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Vrabel seems really ballsy. Had that fake punt from their own 30, went for it in OT against the Eagles, now this.

Don't think his roster is good enough to consistently try these sorts of things though.

They'd be a great team if it were still the 90's.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
I don't mind going for the win, I just didn't like the play call on their two chances.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
you have Mariota but you threw the ball like 4 or 5 times in a row inside the 3 yard line including the 2 2pt conversions in a row?

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016

Agreed - if it didn’t take such a Herculean effort for them to find the end zone, I’d have less of a problem with him going for 2.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Based on the Red Zone Menu, Panthers and Eagles might be the game of the morning. Maybe Patriots vs. Bears to see how much the officials protect Brady from Mack.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Man the Patriots are nice. I mean when aren’t they? But Sony Michel gives them a feature back. Pair that with the greatest QB of all time and Edelman back... its kind of scary.

New England still the team to beat. Baltimore too. KC, the Bengals, the Jags, the Steelers, I don’t trust. Watching out for the Chargers too though, especially when Bosa comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad