NCAA GDT: Week 7

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Yeah, but they are not exactly playing the PAC 12 offenses of old.

And tonight....sorry, but the bad air and quality at Berkeley is playing a role. I give this Cal upset a bit asterisk.

Still, this is Cal. If you told me even just a few months ago that they could hold anyone to 3 points, I would have called you crazy. I mean, their defense the last few years was worse than atrocious.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Hopefully this ends the Leach genius talk, at least for this year. After finishing the season with 5 or 6 losses the media can forget that and bring it up again next year.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Hopefully this ends the Leach genius talk, at least for this year. After finishing the season with 5 or 6 losses the media can forget that and bring it up again next year.

They'll still win 9-10 games. If anything it will end "Luke Falk is a 1st rounder!!" talk.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I knew the Cougs were going to be in tough but I wasn't expecting 37-3

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Looks like an upset weekend? I think Michigan, Michigan St, LSU, Miami and Washington all vulnerable.

Pj fleck probably needs a couple years to build Minnesota. But yeah all of them are vulnerable. Michigan will probably destroy Indiana after losing like most top 15 teams do after losing though. If Michigan loses harbaugh should get the boot and they should promote don brown if nobody else is available

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They'll still win 9-10 games. If anything it will end "Luke Falk is a 1st rounder!!" talk.
I don't know about that. You know how teams can get with quaterbacks once the draft process begins. Especially with some teams doing better than they were supposed to, being more apt to reach if they're outside the top 10.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I don't know about that. You know how teams can get with quaterbacks once the draft process begins. Especially with some teams doing better than they were supposed to, being more apt to reach if they're outside the top 10.

The qbs look more weak as the season goes on so who knows. I don’t think anyone besides Jackson (because teams will be dumb and draft him first round) will go first as of this point.

And if they do it’s anyone’s guess to who picks who

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With USC, Clemson, and Washington State going down as top 10 teams on Friday nights, certainly making the case for the Ohio States, Penn States and Michigans to never want to do it.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from James Madison....where ex-ESPN sports babe Lindsey Czarniak honed her skillz :yo:

Factoid: After a successful pick #300 last week, Lee is now 197-103 all time

Sign of the Day: "The only good thing from West Philadelphia" (with a picture of Fresh Prince Will Smith in the corner) :biglaugh:

Celebrity Picker: ESPN's Gene Wojo, JMU alum, as "the real James Madison" :facepalm:, who obviously likes the school named after him

Alarming Picks: Everyone but Des likes Ga Tech to stun my beloved U :cry:

Lee: The live JMU bulldog is on set. Lee reminds us of his declaration 2 years ago dressed as Madison & that they lost. Says he is not dressing up like Wojo this time, but still dons the Duke Dog head. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Falk has below average NFL traits except height and whiteness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad