19. Toledo (6-0)
20. California (5-1)
21. Ole Miss (5-2)
22. Temple (6-0)
23. Houston (6-0)
24. Duke (5-1)
25. Pittsburgh (5-1)

member 51464

It will be interesting to see how Temple fares in their next few games. Probably a pipe dream, but them and Memphis meeting up when undefeated would be fun.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'm still not on the Utah bandwagon. The PAC 12 outside of Stanford is otherwise weak and they don't face them(but would in the title game) Utah has a solid D but I'm not impressed by the offense. I know USC is down but at home I could see them winning.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I think we learned more about Florida than LSU tonight
They were competitive all the way to the end. I think if that were in the Swamp they would have been the ones that pulled it out. LSU is still not dominating like people have been expecting. Fournette seems unstoppable but let's wait for the Alabama game. That game will decide the West. I think Florida steamrolls Georgia. Their offense is horrendous. They can make Lambert and crew one dimensional. That wins them the East. I think in the Swamp they can beat a very overrated FSU squad. So it could/should be Florida vs Bama or LSU for likely a playoff spot.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
No one expected LSU to be undefeated. No one expected Utah to be either. No moral victories this time of year. Sorry Florida, do better next time.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
And you're wrong. LSU proved that they can rely on Brandon Harris to throw the ball if they need too. Dural and Dupree are studs that are under utilized due to Fournette and Guise.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Wow just saw the Michigan play. That's hilarious. The giants are officially off the hook for the Edwards fumble victory in the 70s. I think it was not only a poor snap but a poor decision by the coach and punter. First off I'd look at the situation. 10 seconds left at their 48. No timeouts left. I'd have done a wildcat and tell my RB to just run around for as long as he can. Then there is the punter. Why the hell didn't he dive? Its college. Get in a scrum if they cover it on the ground play is dead. Not that it would have mattered being 4th down anyway but still.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
No one expected LSU to be undefeated. No one expected Utah to be either. No moral victories this time of year. Sorry Florida, do better next time.

Undefeated in general? Probably not. But to this point? Its not like they have had a tough schedule. Though they did struggle with a weak Syracuse team. I was there in person. Also let's not forget up until early this week Grier was playing that game. The two are different QBs. I did not expect Florida to be on this game after the suspension. That's what I'm getting at.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
One more thing I hope tonight Meyer learned that Barrett nerds to start. This team is way better with him. Cardale Jones had 3 dome games with no true film really out there on him. I'm not surprised he had that success.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
ECU won its homecoming game :yo:

also, never too early to get a jump on next week:

12109035_10153122530052036_7444359509236834805_n.jpg

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
It will be interesting to see how Temple fares in their next few games. Probably a pipe dream, but them and Memphis meeting up when undefeated would be fun.

theyre losing to Notre dame in 2 weeks or whenever they play. High school team is high school

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I'm not sure that, for this particular game, Treon Harris was a better play at QB than Grier would've been anyway. Florida is very, very good overall though. Way too many people to defend and they spread the field horizontally as good as anybody. And they can clog up the middle, their interior lineman looked great against a very good LSU o-line.

LSU at least has shown they have a QB and can be balanced on offense. The only thing that can keep them out of the national championship discussion is they concede way too many easy yards on defense. It will be interesting to see how much better Jalen Mills makes that defense as a whole when he comes back.

I fully expect Florida will be in the SEC championship. LSU has a gauntlet to run. @Alabama, Arkansas, @Ole Miss, TAMU. That's a brutal stretch of games.

Sep 19, 2008
RT @cbfowler Very Happy Birthday to Keith Jackson! Born this day in '28. The best. I'll raise a glass of your favorite Willamette Pinot Noir tonight.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
It was insane to see The Shoe all blacked out, even though the jerseys sucked to look at in person. Couldn't see the numbers at all. This is JT's team and it's pretty evident. Also, the two targeting calls in the MSU/Michigan and OSU/PSU games were absolute horseshit. Seeing Michigan go down like that :):yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad