NFL GDT: Week 6

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Never understood paying big money RB contracts.

Purely hypothetical if I was an NFL GM, but I wouldn’t do it with the lifespan and franchise tag.

member 157595

Division Records Through Week 6:

AFC East: 9-14 (0.391; rating tainted by the fact they have an Arena football team in their division)
AFC North: 15-7-1 (0.674)
AFC South: 11-12 (0.478)
AFC West: 11-10 (0.524)
NFC West: 16-7 (0.696)
NFC South: 11-12 (0.478)
NFC North: 12-10 (0.545)

NFC East: 5-18-1 (0.229)

member 157595

tenor.gif

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I hope the giants and the clapper roll them.
Garrett had to go, problem is they brought in McCarthy. All of this isnt his fault as the defensive players they have drafted recently havent performed, but I was skeptical of this hire and this start only reinforces that. I know the NFL is a league where a few plays can decide games, but they really could be 0-6. They definitely should have lost to Atlanta, they just starred at the onside kick.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Garrett had to go, problem is they brought in McCarthy. All of this isnt his fault as the defensive players they have drafted recently havent performed, but I was skeptical of this hire and this start only reinforces that. I know the NFL is a league where a few plays can decide games, but they really could be 0-6. They definitely should have lost to Atlanta, they just starred at the onside kick.

major change in how their D is setup. That’s one thing about a coaching change is the new OC or DC that come in. And whether they bring in their scheme or work with what they have.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Understood about the clapper having to go but that was a shit hire from the word go . Dude ruined 5 years of Aaron prime ,Cowboys fans force you to hate that team with superbowl, this is our year , americas team horseshit ,even if you rationally try to explain that GB won a superbown in spite of him and he was a passanger,but no.... He has superbowl on his resume so obviously they are going to the promise land with that jackass

I firmly stand by me first post , I hope the Giants , Philly , Team Fing roll them.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
lol McCarthy was awful by the end in GB and nothing's changed. Guy signed up for PFF for a year and Jerruh gives him a 5 year deal, what a donkey. Nothing will change in Dallas till Jerruh isn't involved in decision making.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad