NFL GDT: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Romo got his chance when the guy in front of him faltered. Romo might lose his spot to a guy who got his chance when he faltered (injury wise anyway, difference here is Bledsoe just sucked when Romo got the chance)

It's the circle of life.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Favre vouching for his fellow good ole boy in Dak. Yankee Romo is being shunned.

Glad to hear a push back. I'm no Cowboys fan by any means, but to hear the media and whatnot hang onto a broken Tony is beyond amazing considering what Dak has been doing

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Glad to hear a push back. I'm no Cowboys fan by any means, but to hear the media and whatnot hang onto a broken Tony is beyond amazing considering what Dak has been doing

I think its more about how well the Cowboys are playing. I saw it with Young/Montana and with Smith/Kap.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I think its more about how well the Cowboys are playing. I saw it with Young/Montana and with Smith/Kap.

Yeah, but this was the talk even last week. I wouldn't be shocked to hear some hang onto Romo cause "well, yeah Dak beat GB, but the Packers weren't good, so it was less him..."

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
McCarthy has been given a free pass for way too long. It's time for a change in GB

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Yeah, but this was the talk even last week. I wouldn't be shocked to hear some hang onto Romo cause "well, yeah Dak beat GB, but the Packers weren't good, so it was less him..."

Today is the first game that Dak has made the big plays with his arm. That's bad news for Romo. We'll see what Jerry does.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011

People are hanging onto Romo because Romo at his best makes cowboys a much scarier team. that's it. plain and simple.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You see that even if the Cowboys had a running back last year, they wouldn't have been as bad as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad