NFL GDT: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Actually Jim, the Panthers have won 8 straight regular season games. But stats like that over multiple seasons with a playoff loss in between is kinda stupid

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Did anyone see Watkins "gimme the damn ball" comments today? Thinks he should get 10 targets a game and I guess his agent has already talked to the team about it.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Did anyone see Watkins "gimme the damn ball" comments today? Thinks he should get 10 targets a game and I guess his agent has already talked to the team about it.

Roddy White's about to get himself traded because he'd rather get the ball than play for a 5-0 team

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina

I haven't watched enough Bills games to see how open he's been, but he's certainly got the talent to at least do what Hopkins is doing in Houston.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012

The funny thing about Watkins and Jimmy Graham is that they are both absolutely right about being underused. They just shouldnt say anything public about it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

He has been injured for the last two weeks and the game before that he left in the first quarter. So the last full game he played was week two where he got 8 targets. What's he on about?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Roddy White's about to get himself traded because he'd rather get the ball than play for a 5-0 team

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/10/12/9507095/roddy-white-atlanta-falcons-trade-rumors

I'm a Falcon. I'll be a Falcon for life," White told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "I've dedicated everything I've got to this team and this organization. I'm going to continue to do that. I'm going to continue each and every week to get better, be a better football player and try to win."

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
The funny thing about Watkins and Jimmy Graham is that they are both absolutely right about being underused. They just shouldnt say anything public about it.

Watkins just isn't getting looked at. I understand being frustrated but he hasn't been on the field as much as the Bills want either. Shut up and ball, Sammy. Jimmy Graham is just a square peg in a round hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad