Pre-Game Talk: Week 6: @Seattle, Anaheim, @Dallas. Things might get ugly.

Biggest problem right now?

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Monday Nov 13th Away, Seattle 8:00PM mountain Time.

Wednesday Nov 15, Home, Anaheim 7:00PM Mountain Time.

Saturday Nov 18th, Away, Dallas 7:00PM Mountain Time.

Hopefully the team can respond after that complete embarrassment against Saint Louis. Bednar was mad, O'Connor was mad and Makar was at a loss of words. One way or another, this week feels like it could be a turning point to the season.

We probably can't afford to drop both games against Seattle and Anaheim and the game against Dallas will be a big indicator for a lot of things.

Seattle just had a big loss against the struggling Edmonton. So they're sure to be ready for Monday. We also struggle against this team heavily.

Despite only being 1 game above.500 right now, the Ducks seem to have turned a corner this season and have been playing very well. Keeping their young guns in check, would have been hard for this team clicking on all cylinders, but with our current struggles, this one could be very messy.

Dallas has been hot this season and are currently the top team in the central. This game is important and they know it. If the team doesn't get it going by this game, we'll get smothered by these guys.

Not feeling optimistic here. I gonna guess, Loss, Win Loss. Our team defense just seems to be in shambles right now. A lot of guys look lost and while Georgie isn't playing good, I feel like most of our problems stem from our guys chasing and getting lost in the shuffle.

Reactions: RECKLESS

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
0-3. We're physically incapable of beating Seattle, Anaheim seem to be good and I can already hear DALLAS. DOO DOO. STARS! burning its way into my brain like a CIA experiment from the 60s. Hopefully one of them descends into a brawl.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
When Bednar tries to get RyJo to play hard:

maximum-effort-effort.gif

AvsRuleU

Oct 16, 2013
Colorado
This week will be an absolute blood bath. This is the beginning of the end. After this week, you'll see Mac, Rants and Toews all being traded for high end prospects and picks. It's rebuild time.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
So Mikko and Manson were both absent from practice. Knowing our luck both will miss the Seattle game....
It was an optional skate, so of course Mikko skipped it. He has literally NEVER attended anything optional according to Parkkila.

And I'm not really complaining because he's one of the few in this team still producing.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Yeah anything better than 0-3 getting shutout in all 3 games is a blessing as far as I'm concerned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad