NFL GDT: Week 6 - Part 2

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
How much money did Bradford cost himself by not taking that 2-3 year extension the Eagles offered?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Did Vereen get hurt? Only 5 touches and 1 catch. No bueno.

DaDucks*

Eagles training staff should pack some body bags for next week going into Carolina... They're going to need them.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I think the Eagles should play Sam Bradford for two more games at least.

It has nothing to with the fact that the Rams get another draft pick back from the Eagles if he plays in 8 games either, I promise you.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I think the Eagles should play Sam Bradford for two more games at least.

It has nothing to with the fact that the Rams get another draft pick back from the Eagles if he plays in 8 games either, I promise you.

Chip will stick with him the rest of the year to justify the trade.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Foles: 956 yards, 6 TD's, 5 INT (80% of those coming against the Packers(

Bradford: 1500+ yards, 9 TD's, 9 INT's

While Foles' numbers aren't particularly good (6 TD in only 5 games? meh), the Rams still win that trade by a landslide.

Chip took a team that had the pieces in place to build on an maybe be a super bowl contender somewhere down the road and turned into whatever that was last night. Bradford sucks, his WR's suck, Murray did f*** all until last night, the defense is laughable (Maxwell.) Good jorb, Chip.

Most hilarious in all this is the Cowboy fans who were counting themselves out of the race got new life, even more so if they can beat the Giants next week.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Foles: 956 yards, 6 TD's, 5 INT (80% of those coming against the Packers(

Bradford: 1500+ yards, 9 TD's, 9 INT's

While Foles' numbers aren't particularly good (6 TD in only 5 games? meh), the Rams still win that trade by a landslide.

Chip took a team that had the pieces in place to build on an maybe be a super bowl contender somewhere down the road and turned into whatever that was last night. Bradford sucks, his WR's suck, Murray did f*** all until last night, the defense is laughable (Maxwell.) Good jorb, Chip.

Most hilarious in all this is the Cowboy fans who were counting themselves out of the race got new life, even more so if they can beat the Giants next week.

This is absolutely 100% false. The Eagles front 7 is one of the best in the league. Cox/Logan cant be contained. I agree with everything else you wrote though.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Ryan needs to slow this down. He's got over a minute left and he's operating the drive like the place is on fire

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad