NFL GDT: Week 6 - Part 2 - SNF & MNF

darko

Feb 16, 2009
He really is the best quarterback to play, ever. I still prefer Brett, though, just for like, I dunno, lovability. But hell no do I want him to leave, ever. He is absolutely incredible to watch week in and week out.

Rodgers best ever? He's great but Brady is #1.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
He really is the best quarterback to play, ever. I still prefer Brett, though, just for like, I dunno, lovability. But hell no do I want him to leave, ever. He is absolutely incredible to watch week in and week out.
If this is some alternate timeline where Tom Brady, Manning (not the bum from NY) or Joe Montana never played then maybe.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Favre was fun to watch because you never know what you were gonna get on a given gameday. You might get a passing clinic where he shredded the opposing defense like cheap paper, you might get a game where he willingly threw into double and triple coverage constantly and still somehow look like a million bucks. Or you get the games where he inexplicably throws 4 or 5 of the worst INT's you'd ever see and you question how this guy was even in the NFL in the first place.

He's easily my favorite QB of all time too. The best? Definitely not (though you could make a fair case for top 10 at the least) but still fun to watch.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Rodgers the greatest? I know he is one of the best ever but c'mon man

When I hear that it just reminds me of people who try and argue Lebron is the greatest and they have no idea what they are talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad