Post-Game Talk: WEEK 5 - Pats worst loss at home since 1969 - The Sons of Billy Sullivan are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1696749154323.png

PATRIOTS: Game Release (PDF) | Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Watch Games
SAINTS: Roster | Depth Chart | Stats | Roster Flip-Card PDF

The New England Patriots return to the confines of Gillette Stadium to square off against the New Orleans Saints following two consecutive road games. The Patriots own a 63-25 record vs. NFC teams since realignment in 2002, the best inter-conference record in the NFL during that time.

SERIES HISTORY​

Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft's first game as owner of the team was a 1994 preseason game at Foxboro Stadium against the Saints. The Patriots won that game 24-6.

The two teams will meet this week for the 16th time and the first meeting since a 28-13 Saints win at Gillette Stadium on Sept. 26, 2021.

The Patriots lead the all-time series, 10-5. The Patriots are 5-4 against New Orleans in home games, including 2-1 at Gillette Stadium.

• Wow
Reactions: smithformeragent

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
They’re definitely not “must watch” viewing.

I figure they’ll probably win today, but they’re not going anywhere anyway, nor are they really building toward anything meaningful moving forward.
I plan to fold laundry and work on my inventory list for my move while the game is on in the background.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I’ve been a loyal Patriots fan since 1986 through thick & thin.

I’m 50-50 on this game. That’s the best I can do today.

They’re definitely not “must watch” viewing.

I figure they’ll probably win today, but they’re not going anywhere anyway, nor are they really building toward anything meaningful moving forward.
I think this is a very pivotal game. Bill’s future could very well hang in the balance and be decided today.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH

I think this is a very pivotal game. Bill’s future could very well hang in the balance and be decided today.
Yeah if they take care of business this week and next, they’re well on their way to 8-9.

Lose today and the thing could bottom out.

Reactions: rfournier103

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Yeah if they take care of business this week and next, they’re well on their way to 8-9.

Lose today and the thing could bottom out.
If it bottoms out, I think there’s a house-cleaning at season’s end. Kraft told the players himself “it’s time to get a win.”

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

I'd like to see Bill get a decent QB before I put him out to pasture. You can't win in this league with mid

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
What's sad is that this year there's actually an opportunity for them in the division with the Bills scuffing and Miami not being consistent, but they've already blown two winnable games.

rfournier103

Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
he did draft the greatest TE of all time.
Also drafted the greatest QB of all time.

Neither of whom can help out this year, and he still can’t draft a WR. Are we going to just sit around and pray for Bill to draft another all-time great player?

Time to move on, bro.

Reactions: Kate08

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Also drafted the greatest QB of all time.

Neither of whom can help out this year, and he still can’t draft a WR. Are we going to just sit around and pray for Bill to draft another all-time great player?

Time to move on, bro.
the whole point was I need to see him with a good QB before I move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad