NCAA GDT: Week 4

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm all for being aggressive, but you have to take the field goal and go up three scores, right? I know that they're at the 1, but still.

Edit: Or that. That works.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Doubt Michigan can find anyone better (unless Meyer hilariously ends up there) but this is just unacceptable

On a side note, this Wisconsin team looks really good. They've had some great teams over the years, this one might be their best

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm a Wisconsin fan and I think the same thing.

Love how Wisconsin is playing. Love the aggression, but it ruined the game, IMO. UM wasn't doing much after they fumbled with a chance to get points, but that could have changed the tide a bit.

Nonetheless- UW is dominating.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
As seen on r/CFB's Michigan-Wisconsin game thread:

Wisconsin may be blowing out DII Michigan Tech, but let's wait until they encounter P5 opposition.

Zing. Although TBH, I'm not sure if Michigan could win in Houghton either. They're somewhat passable in Ann Arbor, but take out on the road, and they can't seem to do anything.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
@Wisconsin:

GVzDiDc_KhaccnfI1SvqBsS4uo4=.gif

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Man, feel for the Michigan TE who hyperextended his knee trying to limit contact with those cameramen in Michigan’s only score. Honestly. I would just run them over.

Reactions: OmniCube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad