Kansas City at Pittsburgh
TSN1, TSN4, TSN5

Monday at 8:15pm ET
New York Giants at Minnesota
TSN1, TSN4

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Because apparently me suffering through watching the Dolphins once a week isn't enough, now you guys get to!

Got taken to OT by a miserable Browns teaming playing on the road only 5 days after against a Bengals team who are looking to put it all together. This one is probably gonna suck.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Miami was also leading the Seahawks late and almost came back on the Patriots from 24 down, both on the road, so it's tough to get a read on them. Maybe they're both better than we think. Kind of the reason I'm not taking Washington or Cincinnati in Survival.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
^ I just switched to Cincy in survivor. I had Arizona but I like to avoid division games and the Bengals are trying to avoid a 1-3 start and are at home on a short week.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Miami was also leading the Seahawks late and almost came back on the Patriots from 24 down, both on the road, so it's tough to get a read on them. Maybe they're both better than we think. Kind of the reason I'm not taking Washington or Cincinnati in Survival.

Same here. I think Miami is better than most people view them right now. Same as the Browns. These types teams are always survivor pool danger. They suck most of the time but every once in awhile they pull one out of nowhere and play inspired football and beat a team they shouldn't beat. Maybe not a New England, Green Bay, Seattle but often against that 2nd tier of good but not great teams.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I don't expect a Dolphins win, but historically (even in their bad years) they have had success against the Bengals. A win would not completely shock, but the Bengals cannot afford to go 1-3 either, so I expect a good effort on their part.

mulli25

Jun 25, 2008
NJ
The Bengals defense can't rush the passer. I expect Tannehill to play alright.

Bengal's Dline is better than you give it credit for here. They're under performing a little to start the year, but generally speaking Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap are pretty damn good at getting to the QB.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bengal's Dline is better than you give it credit for here. They're under performing a little to start the year, but generally speaking Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap are pretty damn good at getting to the QB.

I'm expecting the defense as a whole to improve pretty soon and having Burfict back will be a nice boost. Maybe not tonight because it's a short week and he hasn't practiced much but they should be better in the coming weeks.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Dolphins defense that was already awful is now decimated with injuries. Not even Dalton can overthrow a win tonight.

These two played a great Thursday night Halloween game two or three years ago, I can only hope for something similar.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I guess the change of scenery isn't going well for Maxwell. Benched after 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad