NCAA GDT: Week 4: Gameday in Times Square?

Sep 19, 2008
Are there no legal streams? :help:

Genuinely asking.

Depends.

ESPN has streams but they changed things recently so that you had to have a cable subscription to watch.

FOX has Fox2Go but that app sucks.

CBS has online free games for the SEC on CBS.

Big Ten also streams but you need a cable provider.

So to sum up most of what is legal needs a cable provider login to watch online, so if you have that you can watch legally.

member 51464

I see. Thanks for the summary. Unfortunately I am an American living in the Middle East so I guess I am generally out of luck. I will not pose my questions on the forum again. Sorry for that.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Can't get enough Keegan-Michael Key on Gameday. Hilarious and a great Nittany Lion Alum.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from the #1 hotbed of college football.....Times Square NYC!! :biglaugh: :facepalm:

Sign of the Day: "Its easier to get Hamilton tickets than a UF Touchdown" :laugh:

Runner up Sign of the Day: "I don't even like college football" :biglaugh: :facepalm:

Celebrity Picker: Actor/Comedian/Penn State fan/James Franklin look-a-like Keegan-Michael Key, who of course likes his Lions to beat Iowa....WE ARE! :yo:

Lee: Has left the set.....is dressed like the Statue of Liberty...declares NYC a great college football town as confetti drops on him like New Years Eve. Oy. :biglaugh: :facepalm:

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
A&M loses a player for targeting when he hit the punt returner.

I’ll never understand how these hits on punt returners happen. You’re looking right at a guy pretty much standing still

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The FSU quarterback QB is a ****ing toothpick

6'5 170 lbs

Gene, his weight has gone down since his HS profile, the official listing on FSU's site has him at 169

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
State is getting penetration rushing 4, dropping the rest into coverage and daring an 18 year old toothpick to make the throws.

I don't know if States d-line can keep it up all game, so expect, at least, for the kid to "calm down" and start making throws later on.

Jaylen Samuels is an interesting player. Can play HB/FB/TE.

And QB. :laugh:

member 51464

Kansas is hilariously bad. For some reason one of their d-line players lined up along the WVU offensive line for a few seconds before realizing that wasn't quite right.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
State is getting penetration rushing 4, dropping the rest into coverage and daring an 18 year old toothpick to make the throws.

I don't know if States d-line can keep it up all game, so expect, at least, for the kid to "calm down" and start making throws later on.

And QB. :laugh:

N.C. State can do this all day.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
That's quite a throw from that young man. Anticipated the opening and put it where only his guy could catch it.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
That play sums up why Bradley Chubb is a 1st rounder. Forced the fumble down field and then recovered it. Maximum effort.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
How insane of a career trajectory does David Sills have? Recruited as a pre-pubescent QB by USC. Ends up going to WVU as QB, plays some WR. Transfer to junior college as QB. Comes back to WVU as a WR.

He's going to be a NFL WR. It's nuts. The guy's route running is amazing. His hands are great. He's tough as nails. His physicals are great -- 6'4" and 205lbs. I cannot stress just how much I love Sills as a Mountaineer.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Day 3 project guy.

Sills? He's going to be pretty far from a project since his route running is top notch. Not really sure a 6'4" receiver who runs a 4.5 40 with his route running skills is a project guy. He's looking like a 3rd rounder who can step in and play. Will never be elite, but just a solid player at the next level.

He also still has a full year of eligibility at WVU and I anticipate him staying.

Sep 19, 2008
Ohio state put Dwayne haskins in. Local kid. Went to a private school a few miles down the road.

Good luck lad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad