NFL GDT: Week 3 - Part 2

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Weird time to bring in Rosen, and then even more weird to hand it to the backup RB for the biggest plays of the game.

They've forgotten how to get DJ touches... probably a large reason behind their poor start.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Elliott doesn’t stay aware enough to keep his feet in bounds

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
for some reason i thought Arizona would be okay this year. Not really a playoff team, but like at least a competitive 6-8 win team.

Not really sure why now that i think about it.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Trubisky did jack ****

D carried them back and forced 3 Bradford turnovers

Khalil Mack
4 Tackles (All Solo)
1 TFL
2 Sacks
1 FF
3 QB Hits

Got them into FG range when it counted. With the help of a flag or two of course, but he still got them down there.

And while we're at it, remind me what true weapons he has to work with?

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Congrats to the Bears for eking out a win in Arizona against a Cardinals team that looked absolutely dreadful for 2 weeks

I'm sure on a crazy weekend like this when someone like Minnesota gets absolutely teabagged by Buffalo at home, the Bears will take any win they can get.

Cleveland shouldn't be allowed to win any more games, clearly their win disrupted the space time continuum or something.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Got them into FG range when it counted. With the help of a flag or two of course, but he still got them down there.

And while we're at it, remind me what true weapons he has to work with?

Jordan Howard , Tarik Cohen , Allen Robinson , Tre Burton , Taylor Gabriel , Anthony Miller and a good OL

Mitch has no excuses for his terrible play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad