NFL GDT: Week 3 - Part 2

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Dn5NQWjXgAUIgR4.jpg

Dn5NpvzUUAUFk-s.jpg

Carl Lawson has been a terror yet has no sacks on the season. Big reason why sacks can lie.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
and the crowd erupts at the touchdown as if it were a Steelers home game.

..which it seems like, it might as well be.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
and the crowd erupts at the touchdown as if it were a Steelers home game.

..which it seems like, it might as well be.

I went to a Panthers/Steelers game in 2006. Not only did Steelers fans take over the place, but the effort the Panthers gave that day was awful.

Easily the worst football game I've been to.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
An interview with Steph Curry at halftime of an NFL game :rolleyes:

We all know the Warriors will win the title again next season, why even bother playing the season.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Yep that was the one. I thought John Fox was going to get canned after that one.
Worse game I can remember attending was a Canucks 7-1 loss to the Hawks. Upside was they kind of smartened up right after that game and went on to make it to game 7 of the SC Finals.

Reactions: HisIceness

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
And then Jon Gruden came in and wrecked what Dungy built in a few years.

To be fair to Gruden, they had serious cap issues by the time he got there, plus they traded four high draft picks to get Gruden in the first place. IDK, I never thought it was a good idea to fire him a year removed from a division title.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Mike Evans has all the tools to be the best receiver in football. Just needs to put it all together.
I was thinking that during the first half as well. Watching the pre-game they were really hyping up Michael Thomas as being right there with Julio and AB. I don't see why Evans can't be in that group either. And he hasn't had a guy like Brees throwing him the ball at any point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad