Pre-Game Talk: Week 20: Week of Continuing Sorrow. 'Yotes, Nucks, @Wangs, Leaves

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Lol, yeah he plays on a pair with Hronek and powerplay now with Petey, Miller, Boeser, and Lindholm. How ever can he manage?
Hughes' five most common linemates at even strength this season are Hronek, Boeser, Miller, Pettersson, and Mikhayev.

Makar's five most common linemates are Toews, MacKinnon, Rantanen, Drouin, and Nichushkin.

Given the career years guys like Hronek, Boeser, and Pettersson are having I think Hughes is doing just fine linemates wise.

Reactions: katfude

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
crJ88ok.png

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
At least he knows he has been brutal
We wont get a similar comment from Mikko. For that lazy ass stroll to the bench for a new stick I would have stapled his ass to the bench on that PP. I seen guys at beer league skate harder to the bench for a new twig. Middle aged, divorced guys with skullets. Unacceptable from fat ass and what does he do 5 seconds after getting a new twig? Falls end over end.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Avs are 3-2 in the last 5 meetings vs the Leafs. Leafs are going to smoke them 8-3.

Cale dont lie. Self deprecating? No. Just honesty from Cale. I appreciate that he knows he's not better than Evan Bouchard.
he's past his peak now. Should move him this summer after successful surgery

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Is that good or bad?

It's a phenomenal powerkill.

We wont get a similar comment from Mikko. For that lazy ass stroll to the bench for a new stick I would have stapled his ass to the bench on that PP. I seen guys at beer league skate harder to the bench for a new twig. Middle aged, divorced guys with skullets. Unacceptable from fat ass and what does he do 5 seconds after getting a new twig? Falls end over end.

He literally skated towards the bench to get a new stick slower than it used to take my grandfather to complete a crossword puzzle in the paper back in the day. Completely non-chalant and yes, you are correct, proceeded to bambii himself to obscurity afterwards.

Reactions: the_fan

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2