NFL GDT: Week 2

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Losing Nick Chubb is soul crushing. My favorite NFL player. The most important Brown. Sucks so much.

Then getting to see more evidence Watson is at best an average QB these makes it clear this will be a long, depressing season for the Browns.

Browns and Watson are a match made.
The Watson trade and contract are going to sink the Browns. They've built up a nice roster of talent that can't overcome this anchor.

The owner Jimmy Haslam made this happen, and he's going to fire a lot of people after this season when it comes time to find blame for his decision.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
1695143004832.png

Should I be fired? :confused: :m-confused:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
To be fair o line is doing absolutely nothing for him.
I say this about KP as well. The guy deserves the criticism he is getting but if you watch the game they have no running game, can’t pass block, can’t run block. He drops back and he already has defenders in the backfield. The Steelers have to scheme up something to try and take the pressure off KP.
If you are averaging 40 yards rushing a game you aren’t going to win many games. Especially since the OL is ass.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
So this is like the 5th fire Tomlin text I got from my buddy, the time-line is hilarious , obviously I'm the green text bubble.,and I had the steelers D in fantasy ,BIG. He texted me just before Watt took one home.
Screenshot_20230919_150715_Messages.jpg

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I heard a wild stat, the Browns defense has yet to allow a play to be run in their redzone yet. Gym Shorts really has them playing great. Watson last night was awful, if he just be average or semi below average they will make the playoffs.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Dare I say the Browns would be better off with Baker Mayfield lol.

Watson was running for his life last night but he also looked like trash when given time to throw the football. He also doesn't seem as mobile as he once was which is strange.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I heard a wild stat, the Browns defense has yet to allow a play to be run in their redzone yet. Gym Shorts really has them playing great. Watson last night was awful, if he just be average or semi below average they will make the playoffs.

Here's another good Browns stat:

The last time the Browns finished ahead of the Steelers in the division standings was 1989, not a single player on the current roster had been born yet

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
looked like the ref grabbed Watson just as much as Watson grabbed him, there was nothing sinister or egregious about that, it was incidental contact at best, if that got you tossed out so should like tapping a guy on the shoulder or patting them on the back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad