NFL GDT: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Preemptive "this game sucks, stop putting ****** teams on national television on the 3rd worst day for football." It seriously feels like the Niners/Rams JUST ended.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Can they both lose? I expect a horrible game filled with sloppy football that will see the J-E-T-S come out on top over Sexy Rexy and his bunch of misfits.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
They should wait until week 3 to have the second Thursday night game and give the teams playing it a bye in week 2 so that they get roughly 10 days rest on either side of it. It would improve the quality of the games. Teams playing Thursday should always have a bye the week before to help alleviate the wear and tear and reduce injuries overall.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
TV Schedule for Canada this weekend.

Week 2
NFL on CTV

Sunday at 1 pm ET
Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
CTV Toronto
CTV Kitchener
CTV Montreal
CTV Atlantic
CTV Saskatchewan

New Orleans Saints at New York Giants
CTV Ottawa
CTV Northern Ontario
CKPR
CHEX
CKWS

Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers
CTV BC
CTV Alberta
CTV Winnipeg
CITL

Sunday at 4:25pm ET

Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams
CTV Two Network (All Stations)

Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos
CTV Network (including ATV)
CKPR
CHEX
CKWS
CITL

NFL on TSN

Sunday at 1pm ET
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins
TSN3, TSN4

Sunday at 8:15pm ET
Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
TSN

Monday at 8:15pm ET
Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears
TSN

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I'm picking the Jets in this one. I was really impressed with the Jets defense last week. Usually Thursday games are bad for offense so i think the Bills will have a tough time moving the ball.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Urgh, KC @ HOU should be shown somewhere this weekend in Canada. Bad job by CTV/TSN/RDS (which is showing CIN @ PIT and IND @ DEN).

As for tonight, the Bills have won the last 4 meetings. I see a close game, but the Jets will pull it out. Look for their d-line with Richardson coming back to be a difference maker.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Urgh, KC @ HOU should be shown somewhere this weekend in Canada. Bad job by CTV/TSN/RDS (which is showing CIN @ PIT and IND @ DEN).

As for tonight, the Bills have won the last 4 meetings. I see a close game, but the Jets will pull it out. Look for their d-line with Richardson coming back to be a difference maker.

My beef with CTV is they never show any games from the teams located in the "central" US.

They will always show the west/east coast teams even if you have a top matchup between the "central" teams. Examples of this are ATL/TB (last week) or like you said HOU/KC this week. If you want to watch ATL, TB, HOU, KC then you have to pay for Sunday Ticket or Gamepass.

Grinds my gears. Nobody wants to watch SEA/LA east of BC.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Jets should win. Bills offense looked pretty toothless and that Jets front 7 is salty.

Agreed. They get Richardson back this week too.

I like Rex and think he's a good defensive coach (maybe better off as a DC) but his shtick has gotten old. His teams are often undisciplined and look unprepared at times too. Weird things can happen in these TNF games though so who knows, maybe they'll pull it off.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Gotta keep them guessing. When you have two elite level QBs, make them spend time preparing for both of them.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'm taking my Jets to win this one, with the simple caveat that they could very well Jet all over the place and lose.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Retiring Bruuuuuuuce's number tonight. I hope they show it! Goodbye #78.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad