Votes: 4 6.7%

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
On that note I wouldnt hate seeing Caleb Jones make an appearance. Scratch JJ he doesnt need to be an everyday player

He's been good though.. IMO he's leading that third pairing moving the puck both getting it out, and putting it on net. He definitely can't play a ton of minutes and still be effective like that, but I'd have done that against Chicago, not Carolina.

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Nichushkin back to being Nichushkin has been my favourite part of the season so far. He looks healthy and if the incident in Seattle was a one off then the Avs once again have one of the best two-way wings in the league on their second line.

Yep, we have an endless amount of jokes and get to watch him piss off, bull doze, and score on top lines.

Best of both worlds.

Nuke is seriously a f***in gift horse of a find, and at first I was just happy to have him with Landy getting older. Now.. without him we'd be missing a huge part of what drives Bednar's system and this teams identity. Creating offense through good defense, and hard checking.

There is a reason he gets put on the top line with Mikko and Mack above anyone else. He's the only one on this roster that can do what Landeskog could.

Not saying they're exactly the same, but damn do they bring a lot of similar things our top six can't work without.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Nichushkin back to being Nichushkin has been my favourite part of the season so far. He looks healthy and if the incident in Seattle was a one off then the Avs once again have one of the best two-way wings in the league on their second line.
I never doubted this, but in some Finnish NHL-previews it was brought up. What happened with Nuke? What's with the gun posting during the summer? How is he perceived by his teammates?

Well, so far so good. Have seen no issues as he's embraced by his teammates after a goal. What's even better, he looks healthy when he's skating.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I am not going to lie I was a bit concerned as well regarding both if he was going to be truly healthy and his state of mind coming into this season. He was not very good during the first game but he has got better every game since. I have no longer any concerns. I think he is back as his old self. Our record speaks for itself with him in or out of the lineup. It is night and day especially with Landy out as well.

The team is 4-0 and people are legitimately talking about firing Bednar.

This place remains a joke.
It is really only one guy though.

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
The team is 4-0 and people are legitimately talking about firing Bednar.

This place remains a joke.

giphy.gif

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Could not Nuke skate like he does now when he was in Dallas?

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Yep, we have an endless amount of jokes and get to watch him piss off, bull doze, and score on top lines.

Best of both worlds.

Nuke is seriously a f***in gift horse of a find, and at first I was just happy to have him with Landy getting older. Now.. without him we'd be missing a huge part of what drives Bednar's system and this teams identity. Creating offense through good defense, and hard checking.

There is a reason he gets put on the top line with Mikko and Mack above anyone else. He's the only one on this roster that can do what Landeskog could.

Not saying they're exactly the same, but damn do they bring a lot of similar things our top six can't work without.
Landy and Nuke...it's like they dad-dick their lines to victory. They both do the dirty work and let the kids have fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad