Post-Game Talk: Week 2 - PATRIOTS at Seattle - Pats ran out of time - Seahawks hold on 35-30

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Newton may have a better deep ball than Brady, I’d like to see a lot of that this year

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
You knew that play was coming from a mile away. When you've got an unstoppable play, you come up with a counter for it. Now, it's going to keep teams honest.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Why bring Michel in there if youre running the same play as the 3rd down conversion. Keep Johnson in at FB and punch it.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
McDaniels gets more hate than he gets praise, I don’t know where this idea that he’s cherished by this fan base is coming from

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
McDaniels mr "genius" who continues to do the same plays over and over.................can someone hire him away tomorrow please..........

I know people get frustrated with McDaniels. Trust me, I do too. But all of the guys who are better play callers than him are head coaches. Talented offensive coordinators don't last long because someone else hires them as a head coach after a year or two. Go look at the list of current offensive coordinators and tell me which one you'd rather have than McDaniels.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00