NFL GDT: Week 2 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I'm pretty sure Sturgis purposely missed the first one. He kicked that well after the whistle. Bryant was notorious for doing that too to try and make the opposing coach feel bad. That was so obvious though, he kicked it a good 2 seconds after the whistle

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I'm pretty sure Sturgis purposely missed the first one. He kicked that well after the whistle. Bryant was notorious for doing that too to try and make the opposing coach feel bad. That was so obvious though, he kicked it a good 2 seconds after the whistle

Sturgis is terrible from beyond 50.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Sturgis is terrible from beyond 50.

It was so late after the whistle though I find it hard to believe he didn't hear it. The holder was almost pulling out and walking away and seemed to be surprised when he saw him coming in for it still. I'm not sure if it was deliberate or he was afraid to hold up his momentum at risk of getting hurt so he just fool lowed through. Im pretty sure though that was not a legit miss

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Everything about the Bears just annoys me. Send White and Jeffery deep and let them attack the ball. Thats what they do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad