Post-Game Talk: WEEK 17 - Staying Alive - All they have to do is win in Buffalo

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
And therein lies the worst part of it all. When they miss the playoffs Bill will just cope and attribute it to bad luck like "Well if this or that just went the other day we'd have made the playoffs" and won't make any significant organizational changes like getting an actual coordinator, so Patricia and Judge will get to do this all over again next year.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Under our former longtime OC, Stidham has 300 yards and 3 TDs against maybe the best defense in football. Yet Bill Belichick refused to play him over the corpse of Cam Newton. I am willing to bet McDaniels would have wanted Stidham to play.

Reactions: 13Hockey

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Under our former longtime OC, Stidham has 300 yards and 3 TDs against maybe the best defense in football. Yet Bill Belichick refused to play him over the corpse of Cam Newton. I am willing to bet McDaniels would have wanted Stidham to play.

Everytime this guy touched the field for us he immediately threw a pick 6 lol

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Everytime this guy touched the field for us he immediately threw a pick 6 lol
Um no that did not happen. But they also never gave him a full game. Sorta a big difference there. The only lol was playing Cam Newton over him.

At least when the Pats miss the playoffs the Bucs are still in

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Inn what world do they beat the Bills net week?
If Buffalo wins tomorrow night, they’ve got the #1 seed locked up don’t they? Doubtful they play any of their starters against the Pats. If I’m Buffalo, I’m fine laying down for that game and gifting the Pats a playoff spot and the possibility of getting them 2 weeks later. Probably not the ideal scenario for Pats fans, though….

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Um no that did not happen. But they also never gave him a full game. Sorta a big difference there. The only lol was playing Cam Newton over him.

At least when the Pats miss the playoffs the Bucs are still in

I mean he threw 4 picks as a patriot, 2 td’s.

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I mean he threw 4 picks as a patriot, 2 td’s.
Ok? You said every time he came in he threw an immediate pick 6. Fact of the matter is playing Cam Newton was dumb. But at least it netted us Mac Jones! They should have let Stidham start and actually play a full football game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad