NFL GDT: Week 16

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I think they were smart not to challenge. The league would have leaned on it being inconclusive to support the bad call on the field.

That's what i think too and the reason why they did not challenge

I'm a Pats fan but that was a questionable call

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Just like last week...

When the opponent attempts a FG, the Pats put the sky cam view on the jumbotron to screw with the kicker. When the Pats kick a FG, the Jumbotron is one solid color.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
That's what i think too and the reason why they did not challenge

I'm a Pats fan but that was a questionable call
It really wasn't questionable. Nor was the punt being downed at 1 foot line, then spotted on 1. Then Sony gains 6 inches on first down. Ball spotted at 2.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Just like last week...

When the opponent attempts a FG, the Pats put the sky cam view on the jumbotron to screw with the kicker. When the Pats kick a FG, the Jumbotron is one solid color.
Sounds smart to me. Almost like the home fans being loud and distracting to the opponent, but quiet for their offense

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Sounds smart to me. Almost like the home fans being loud and distracting to the opponent, but quiet for their offense
Almost as smart as being caught illegally taping teams, then getting caught on hidden cam being a John.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Hit me with a real knee slapper. Havent heard either of those before.
The real knee slapper is that pretty much nothing becomes of any of it. Kraft will continue to make the cheddar, and the cheats will continue to cheat

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Let's see if Daboll can squander 1:40 and 2 TO's to eek out a long FG try

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
The real knee slapper is that pretty much nothing becomes of any of it. Kraft will continue to make the cheddar, and the cheats will continue to cheat
You really shouldn't worry about Roberts Krafts penis, its not good for you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad