Week 16 Start/Sit

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
May as well get the ball rolling since it’s championship week.

R. Wilson vs the Rams
or
B. Mayfield vs the Jets

I’ve played Wilson all year to get here but he’s struggled recently.

I’ve had enough of Wilson. I benched him for Goff last week and got Mayfield before he started. Somehow that barely worked out. I’d be going with Mayfield this week if I wasn’t claiming Hurts. Seattle simply isn’t running their offense the same way. He was great getting me to start 9-0 though.

I got claims in on Hurts, Ahmed, Chad Hansen, and Greg Ward in that order. Coutee, Bowden, Gage, Davis, Chark are the WR’s on my roster correctly but it I’m currently have Chark as a drop.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

R. Wilson vs the Rams
or
B. Mayfield vs the Jets

Mayfield could be a great wildcard. Rams seem to perform against the Hawks.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Pick 3, Metcalf, Diggs, Jefferson, Woods. I'm mostly split between DK and Jefferson with DK going against Ramsey and Jefferson against the Saints. Diggs is auto lock every week and Woods has a good enough matchup.

Would anyone start Le'Veon Bell over James Robinson or Carson? Both of those guys are pretty banged up. He'll be my top waiver claim just to keep him away from my opponent, and then I hope no one claims Logan Thomas who I am really needing.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Bills offense is red hot and Diggs is way too good. The Patriots don’t have Gilmore and the Bills run up scores.

Most of the QBs are gone. Top 3 availableb are Trubisky, Carr & Brees.
Trubisky imo

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014

R. Wilson vs the Rams
or
B. Mayfield vs the Jets

I'd go Mayfield. He's seeing the field so well recently and throwing with a ton of confidence.

Most of the QBs are gone. Top 3 availableb are Trubisky, Carr & Brees.
Brees should have a solid floor. I picked him up in case one of my QBs gets COVID / weird Practice injury.

Pick 3, Metcalf, Diggs, Jefferson, Woods. I'm mostly split between DK and Jefferson with DK going against Ramsey and Jefferson against the Saints. Diggs is auto lock every week and Woods has a good enough matchup.

Would anyone start Le'Veon Bell over James Robinson or Carson? Both of those guys are pretty banged up. He'll be my top waiver claim just to keep him away from my opponent, and then I hope no one claims Logan Thomas who I am really needing.
I'd go Metcalf, Diggs, Jefferson. DK seems almost match-up proof at this point.

Hard to tell about Le'Veon at this point, we'll have to keep up with the injury reports throughout the week and see how Robinson and Carson look leading up to Sunday. The Jags don't have much to play for moving forward, so there's a good chance they might rest Robinson.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I got Hurts and Chad Hansen on waivers, opponent got Ahmed ahead of me (expected that). So I can get Agholor still who busted last time I had him, Greg Ward for a stack with Hurts but I don’t think he’ll get 2TD’s again. Austin Hooper is heating up. Mecole Hardman out there too.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Which has been my go to combo (with diggs) all year. Just...that matchup with Ramsey scares me

I hear that. he lined up with Metcalf 69% of the snaps in November and kept him to 4 catches and 29 yards. Metcalf does have the potential to be a boom or bust play. I have to play him in my league I think as Boyd is pretty volatile due to his qb and concussed at the moment.

Hurts or Herbert? picked up Hurts on the waiver. Denver has given an average of 220 yrds passing this season. so I am considering putting hurts out there against a terrible Dallas defence. it is just taking the risk that he pulls off another big game like he did against the cards.

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I hear that. he lined up with Metcalf 69% of the snaps in November and kept him to 4 catches and 29 yards. Metcalf does have the potential to be a boom or bust play. I have to play him in my league I think as Boyd is pretty volatile due to his qb and concussed at the moment.

Hurts or Herbert? picked up Hurts on the waiver. Denver has given an average of 220 yrds passing this season. so I am considering putting hurts out there against a terrible Dallas defence. it is just taking the risk that he pulls off another big game like he did against the cards.
As a Herbert owner I strongly considered Hurts too...I dont know what To do!

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I'm debating between R Wilson and J Hurts as my superflex this week. 99/100 I go with the more talented/proven player. But it's a tough matchup for Wilson, didn't even get 10 points last time they played. Meanwhile Hurts is going against Dallas. I think I have to go Hurts but I'll be livid if Russ pops off vs the Rams and he's on my bench.

Scotianhab

Aug 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
I'm debating between R Wilson and J Hurts as my superflex this week. 99/100 I go with the more talented/proven player. But it's a tough matchup for Wilson, didn't even get 10 points last time they played. Meanwhile Hurts is going against Dallas. I think I have to go Hurts but I'll be livid if Russ pops off vs the Rams and he's on my bench.

I’d play Hurts. I’ve started Wilson all year but he has always struggled vs the Rams. I’m going to play Mayfield over him this week.

Reactions: sabresEH

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Jefferson @ NO
E. Sanders vs MIN
Carson vs LAR

For my one flex position, yes I know my team is loaded, it's only a 8-team League.
Trophies in seven out of eight years, not too shabby. :win:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Jefferson @ NO
E. Sanders vs MIN
Carson vs LAR

For my one flex position, yes I know my team is loaded, it's only a 8-team League.
Trophies in seven out of eight years, not too shabby. :win:
It's getting pretty close to 4:30. If no one answers me and has an opinion I'm going with Jefferson. I feel like Minnesota is going to feed him the ball to keep piling up rookie numbers.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad