NFL GDT: Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirPaste

Jun 30, 2010
STL
Who's ready for the Condiment Bowl tonight? Ketchup has been playing better lately but I'm going with Mustard tonight

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
These uniforms are an abomination.

The NFL is the last league that should be trying this stuff. What are they trying to accomplish? Who is buying this?

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Those Rams uniforms are terrible. The league needs to let teams have alternates, helmets included but at least make them appealing.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I don't mind the yellow jersey if they had blue pants with it.

If they play like this, I don't care what they wear though. Seriously where was this all year? Britt and Cook actually making plays?!

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Let's go Mustard!

I actually don't mind Mustard's uniforms tonight. At least it's plain old yellow mustard. Way better that Jacksonville's Dijion Mustard early this year.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I don't mind the yellow jersey if they had blue pants with it.

If they play like this, I don't care what they wear though. Seriously where was this all year? Britt and Cook actually making plays?!

The worst thing the Rams did is stop wearing gold pants. White tops with gold pants was a beautiful look, one of the best road uni's in the NFL at the time. Now they're just so boring with white/white and blue/blue. At least the wear the throwbacks more now.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Martin made 5 yards out of jack squat right there pushing four guys down the field. Guy is unreal this year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tuning in for the first time. I guess Nantz and Simms couldn't be bothered and we'll see them Saturday

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
This is the first extended look at Winston I've seen and it's not good at all. They'd have nothing at all if Doug Martin wasn't such a stud.

He hasn't had one single clean pocket this whole game. Pressure right up the middle kills any QB. He's looked much better most of the season than he has tonight - it's a combination of bad OL play and he's probably hit the rookie wall.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
He hasn't had one single clean pocket this whole game. Pressure right up the middle kills any QB. He's looked much better most of the season than he has tonight - it's a combination of bad OL play and he's probably hit the rookie wall.

I know he's talented and he's obviously going to have some bumps along the road. I just didn't think it'd be this glaring.

In his defense, he's got Aaron Donald hunting him down every single snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad