NFL GDT: Week 14

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The Raiders coach has to be fired for this right? I mean they had some embarrassing losses this year, but I don't think it can get more embarrassing than this.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The Raiders coach has to be fired for this right? I mean they had some embarrassing losses this year, but I don't think it can get more embarrassing than this.

Raiders:
KqYWYsv.gif

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
They're cash poor and can't afford to pay a coach to not coach.

Inexcusable doesn't even begin to describe this. I literally cannot believe what I just saw.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is Amazon still considered National TV? I mean to see a team choke this bad on National TV hurts like hell, and I haven't followed the Raiders since they left Oakland. Hell, their last few years in Oakland I didn't follow them because of their penalty issues.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Up 16-3 under 4:00 to go and lose the damn game.

Give up a 98 yard TD drive. I hope their punter bitch slaps everyone on that D.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
That's why the analytics say to go for it on 4th and inches though. Best possible punt, and they still blow it. Get the first down and there is no defense to worry about.

(I get why the Raiders punted with Mayfield literally being off of the street though).

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The Raiders lost to a coach with no experience who joined the organization cold within the week…and a QB who was picked up off waivers two days earlier in the same month.

I am impressed.

Reactions: donghabs98

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Tillery better get cut tonight. What a f***in clown. Useless f***in moron. Lions get screwed by this too.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Plenty of goats. Carr throwing a pick to end the half costing them a FG. Not being able to get the first down on 3rd and short. Like a QB sneak maybe? That if you don’t get it you are still close enough to try it again?

Tillery just being stupid.
Bad football plays you can excuse though. Getting an unsportsmanlike conduct on a sack that you didn't even get yourself.....woof.

Super Fadio Bro

MAMA MIA!!!
Jan 12, 2009
Somewhere
This is the most embarrassing season I've witnessed as a Raiders fan. Losing FOUR games after leading by 13+ pts, losing to a guy who had no coaching experience and now this.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
We just got eliminated from the Survivor pool
It was deserved.

The Raiders looked like a team trying to run out the clock and play it safe the entire second half. What a terrible coaching job to score 13 points and then spend half the game playing like they thought that was enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad