NFL GDT: Week 14

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
To get whipped by an offense this predictable is incredible. Just think of all the teams Jason Garrett has had to work with and he wasn't able to take a single one to the NFC Championship Game. The only teams who haven't made it that far in a longer span of time than the Cowboys are Washington and Detroit.

Trubisky isn't even really on a hot streak. This is bad coaching by the Cowboys. If he's throwing, a team should know it's going short or to Robinson. They should have a scheme to stop that.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
To get whipped by an offense this predictable is incredible. Just think of all the teams Jason Garrett has had to work with and he wasn't able to take a single one to the NFC Championship Game. The only teams who haven't made it that far in a longer span of time than the Cowboys are Washington and Detroit.

That is honestly pathetic

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That is honestly pathetic

But shouldn't the Bengals be in that group as well?

I was only thinking NFC, but counting the AFC I think them, the Dolphins, the Browns, and the Bills.

I don't care for them at all, but the Cowboys have also had so many good players in that time while those other teams have only had a few. 1995 was the last time they were there. It's outright embarrassing and I have no idea how this dude has held a job for so long.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I was only thinking NFC, but counting the AFC I think them, the Dolphins, the Browns, and the Bills.

I don't care for them at all, but the Cowboys have also had so many good players in that time while those other teams have only had a few. It's outright embarrassing.

I misread your post and then saw it was NFC Champ only

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I'm asking if it's possible that he's turned the corner the last 2 weeks. We already know he's had a bad season.
I haven't seen enough to answer that, Josh Allen whom ive seen more of looks like he has taken a step forward and protecting the ball.
Trubinski still looks a little sloppy.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That's part of why I would have kicked the field goal. They have a terrible kicker, they were in his actual range, and they'll have to get a field goal at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad