NCAA GDT: Week 14: Championship Week

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Mario had wayyyyyyyyy more important things on his mind last night. :naughty: Buckle up, The diabolical U is about to begin its much awaited resurrection as we are moments away from poaching Clemson's AD and bringing Mario back home where he belongs! :yo:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Didn't they lose similarly in the 1st matchup? I'm pretty surprised, but then again the Ducks have habits of laying eggs.

Not as bad as Stanford, but I was expecting them to show up, given the first matchup went badly for them.

Credit to Utah for taking care of business.
They did, and I thought Utah would win here, but I didn’t expect another boatracing after the same thing happened just 2 weeks ago. That is actually going to really hurt Ohio State’s standing, and now they don’t even rematch in the Rose Bowl.

Congrats to Utah though who will get there. First time since the 2002 season that the champion isn’t one of Washington, Oregon, Stanford, or USC

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can’t find the bear’s picks but evidently he had Oregon with the points last night :laugh:

we are lost without PanthersPens62 and his reports

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I can’t find the bear’s picks but evidently he had Oregon with the points last night :laugh:

we are lost without PanthersPens62 and his reports
Here is a screenshot.........busy morning for me getting ready for a long awaited vacation tomorrow.

2021-Week-14-Bears-Board.png

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
if this Big XII game result holds, Bama probably gets in the playoff regardless of the SEC title game outcome today.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
They’d need Cincinnati to lose too
nah imo if OKST loses, the only other threat for a playoff spot is Notre Dame, and I strongly feel they'll put in a 2L Bama over a 1L Notre Dame imo.
If Cincy & Michigan win and OKST loses, it's probably:
1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Cincinnati
4. Alabama

If OKST loses, Bama would have to get BTFO today to not make the playoff. If they can keep it close, they'll be in.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
nah imo if OKST loses, the only other threat for a playoff spot is Notre Dame, and I strongly feel they'll put in a 2L Bama over a 1L Notre Dame imo.
If Cincy & Michigan win and OKST loses, it's probably:
1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Cincinnati
4. Alabama

If OKST loses, Bama would have to get BTFO today to not make the playoff. If they can keep it close, they'll be in.
They’re not gonna make Georgia beat Alabama twice in a row.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Again, unless eirher Michigan or also Cincinnati lose, they aren't putting a 2 loss Bama team in. They aren't going to have Georgia/Bama play twice in a row and have Georgia have to beat them twice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad