NFL GDT: Week 13

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Taysom Hill first passing TD because the Falcons triple covered Mike Thomas and left Smith wide open.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Just stop throwing at Xavien Howard.

There's a reason why dude has led the league in INTs since being drafted.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dolphins defense is good man I like watching them come up on red zone.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Henry fumbles, CLE ball! With outstanding FP!

Raiders at the Jets 10.

Miami is the latest team that has EVERYTHING to play for to give up a TD to a team that is playing out the string.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I swear to god if they lose to the Brandon Allen led Bengals...

At least with Burrow it would have been "okay, the rook is getting better by the game. Sucks but i get it" but losing to this trash can QB? C'mon man.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Cleveland notching a big time win today would be a pretty powerful statement on their end. Despite their record, nobody really takes them seriously this year after they got overhyped last year (which I was guilty of as well).

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Cleveland notching a big time win today would be a pretty powerful statement on their end. Despite their record, nobody really takes them seriously this year after they got overhyped last year, which I was guilty of as well.

Definitely helps dispel the "they're only a product of their schedule!" line of thinking a bit.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Cleveland notching a big time win today would be a pretty powerful statement on their end. Despite their record, nobody really takes them seriously this year after they got overhyped last year (which I was guilty of as well).
They've performed poorly against good teams. A win against the Titans would be huge.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I swear to god if they lose to the Brandon Allen led Bengals...

At least with Burrow it would have been "okay, the rook is getting better by the game. Sucks but i get it" but losing to this trash can QB? C'mon man.
Still early, my dude, and the Dolphins weren't really expected to make noise this year. The fact y'all are still in the playoff race is a good sign youre on the right path. That being said, I understand the frustration.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad