NFL GDT: Week 13

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
JuJu was rightfully flagged for it being a blindside block. The contact was fine imo. Shoulder to chest and the helmets colliding.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So.... JuJu gets a game but they let Kiko Alonso off with a fine for his hit on Flacco?

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Iloka shouldn't be suspended and neither should JuJu. Both plays were flagged during the game and these were plays between the whistles! More reactionary bs.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Iloka shouldn't be suspended and neither should JuJu. Both plays were flagged during the game and these were plays between the whistles! More reactionary bs.
Weren't you the one complaining about how bad that Gronk hit to the head was? Funny how the laundry changes and suddenly 24 hours later no one cares about head trama anymore.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Weren't you the one complaining about how bad that Gronk hit to the head was? Funny how the laundry changes and suddenly 24 hours later no one cares about head trama anymore.
the gronk "hit" is way worse imo, it wasn't even a football play

Reactions: TNT87

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California

Was Gronk's play an actual football play? Nope. He flopped on a guy who was lying on the ground because he had a frat boy hissy. Poor victim Gronk!

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Gronk was worse but I don't really mind the suspensions here and I don't think it's just about this game when they do that. It's going to be even uglier next time if they don't try to get this under control. It might not even matter if Burfict decides to go full Burfict though. He got taken off on a stretcher because of a dirty play and then after the game Antonio Brown said it was karma and he got what he deserved.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Gronk was worse but I don't really mind the suspensions here and I don't think it's just about this game when they do that. It's going to be even uglier next time if they don't try to get this under control. It might not even matter if Burfict decides to go full Burfict though. He got taken off on a stretcher because of a dirty play and then after the game Antonio Brown said it was karma and he got what he deserved.

Agreed. It's not a new thing that the NFL is trying to eliminate as many hits to the head as they can. It really is no different than what the NHL is doing.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
I'm praying Shazier gets healthy and can play again if he that's something he wants to do. If he does come back I hope he's held out until he learns to tackle with his head up.

Shazier is a great guy and I hope that he can sustain a normal life.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So apparently the NFL thinks what JuJu and Gronk (and Trevathan) deserved the same amount of punishment.

And Kiko Alonso missed ZERO games for a more blatant hit on Flacco.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
That JuJu suspension is totally f***ed. I can understand the Iloka suspension because that was a pretty blatant headshot. I think it happened as a result of the speed of play, but regardless it could have seriously injured Brown.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
The Rams player (can't think of his name at the moment) that knocked Fleener out for the season actually left his feet, went horizontal and impacted with the top of his helmet. Take the taunting out of the equation and that's a more blatant attempt to injure than what Schuster did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad