NCAA GDT: Week 12

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Didn't realize it until I looked at the schedule, but it's a pretty darn intriguing weekend.

• Indiana will have a chance to prove themselves a little this weekend against Penn State
  • Michigan should handle MSU, but who knows with that game..
  • Navy @ Notre Dame an unexpected battle of ranked teams!
  • Texas with a tough test at Iowa State
  • Huge game for Georgia. Bama could really use a win from Auburn to help their playoff odds
  • Can Minnesota pull off another upset? Despite being ranked #8 now, they are 3-point underdogs on the road. Seems like a prime game for a classic Iowa upset.
  • Baylor finally gets a chance to really prove themselves this week.
I'm excited!

Oh, and go Illini!

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Bama/Mississippi State might be interesting. The Tide barely escaped Starkville 2 years ago and that was with a better defense.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection....from Waco, Tx, where NFL superstars Xavien Howard & RG3 honed their skillz! :yo:

Factoid: Lee is 0-1 when donning the Bear & 10-7 when donning Boomer

Sign of the Day: "The Astros stole my other sign" :biglaugh:

Runner Up Sign of the Day: "The CFP Committee is a bigger mystery than Amelia Earhardt" :laugh: :nod:

Celebrity Pickers: HGTV Fixer Uppers & Baylor alums Chip & Joanna Gaines, who obviously like their alma mater.

Lee: Tells us why Oklahoma is a 10 point favorite.....says this is an easy pick....but is going with the upset as he thrills the crowd by donning the Bear head & giving the Fixer Uppers a Bear head to don too!:biglaugh:

Reactions: HisIceness

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
a dude from Indiana just was hit by 2 guys from Penn St on helmet to helmet hits on the same play, knocked out, fumbled......no call.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
I bet he won’t go to the draft now. Gotta figure committee will try to keep Bama out of the top 4 too if they can. If Georgia beat LSU in the conference title game they’ll have an easy path to doing that. If Georgia loses though oh man, who do you put 4th?
Most likely the PAC-12 champ.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad