NFL GDT: Week 11

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Kenny Golladay got paid $1,058,823.53 to catch 1 pass for 12 yards that game.

Guy got paid but he was hoping Daniel Jones would give him the ball.

Kenny Golladay sucks, he was a product of Matthew Stafford and once he got them checks he stopped caring.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Kenny Golladay sucks, he was a product of Matthew Stafford and once he got them checks he stopped caring.
Jones doesn’t even look his way at all, but he also hasn’t had time to look downfield and none of the quick throws were designed to him. He had 2 targets last night.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008

So Brady hangs them up , starts coaching and breaks all coaching records?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is a good example of why, but I also have to think someone ran the wrong route. There's no way you have a three player pick play, right? Right?

If I'm guessing here, it's probably a levels concept play where one guy either not only ran the wrong way but also not far enough down the field. Maybe the pre-snap read changed the route. Maybe more likely, is that the Giants are just f***ing stupid

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
If I'm guessing here, it's probably a levels concept play where one guy either not only ran the wrong way but also not far enough down the field. Maybe the pre-snap read changed the route. Maybe more likely, is that the Giants are just f***ing stupid
My guess is someone turned in who wasn't supposed to. Even if one guy should've run five yards deeper before turning in, you're still talking about three players stacked way too close. But an ongoing problem with Garrett since forever is him calling third down plays that target guys either shy of or right at the first down line, and this looks no different.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

I mean, Daniel Jones isn't the second coming of Peyton Manning but this is horrible execution/play-calling. No QB in the world can win like this.

Should also be noted Jones pre-Garrett looked promising as rookie (24 TD's to 10 INT's)

Its been all downhill since Garrett arrived

It will be interesting to see if Jones performance to finish out year is more akin to his rookie season and if it is that will leave Giants with major decision at draft

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad