NFL GDT: Week 11

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, he's not playing the rest of the year.

Troy Aikman played against Buddy Ryan defenses twice a year and called what Garrett did the worst thing he's ever seen? Yeah, will be stunned if Garrett isn't done for a while.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I don't think there is a precedent for this. Pouncey will also get time for the kick to the head although as far as i'm concerned he didn't get a good enough crack in although I give him credit for the effort.

How much time does one get for trying to use tactics out of braveheart?

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I hate the Steelers as much as it more than any other team in the league. But they lost two players to headshots and then that.

What the f*** was that? Someone should tell the Browns they won the game.

If Garrett plays again this season something is majorly wrong.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
The new Steelers/Bengals bad blood in the division now I guess. Hopefully enough sense get talked into them before their next game.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Let’s also look at the three Steelers attacking Garrett. That’s also not cool.

Garrett hit Rudolph in the head with a blunt object. If this game was on the road, I legitimately think felony assault charges would get filed against him for that.

I wouldn't have faulted Pittsburgh if their entire 53-man roster jumped him in the immediate aftermath of that.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Browns were headhunting all night. Absolute garbage.

I probably would have dug my cleat into Garrett's arm when he was down if I was Pouncey.

Last edited:
Reactions: N o o d l e s

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Was that before or after he suplexed Rudolph?
Suplexed? Really?

Let’s not pretend there are innocent parties here. Rudolph started it. Then two of his teammates joined in attacking Garrett. It was a shitshow of dirty nonsense well before Garrett stupidly swung the helmet, which was itself followed by punching and kicking by Steelers.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Suplexed? Really?

Let’s not pretend there are innocent parties here. Rudolph started it. Then two of his teammates joined in attacking Garrett. It was a ****show of dirty nonsense well before Garrett stupidly swung the helmet, which was itself followed by punching and kicking by Steelers.

Wrong.

Game’s over and Garrett unnecessarily slams Rudolph to the ground way after the ball is gone. That would be late even by old standards.

ESPECIALLY after two concussions due to dirty hits. If those Steelers players didn’t react I don’t want them anywhere near my football team.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Garrett pulled the "Lyle Alzado" rule, meaning he used an opponents helmet as a weapon and swug at them.

That can't fly in today's game, he's gonna be getting a hearing from the NFL.

Reactions: KIRK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad