NFL GDT: Week 11

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Cowboys need an athletic upgrade at the skill positions. Every throw is contested. Linehan's scheme is outdated. Another dinosaur coach unwilling to change with the game.
Yeah, Dez has slowed down a lot. Terrance Williams is limited because he only catches passes that are in his chest. Beasley has become a non-factor. Witten is now pretty slow and gets very few yards after the catch.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Yeah, Dez has slowed down a lot. Terrance Williams is limited because he only catches passes that are in his chest. Beasley has become a non-factor. Witten is now pretty slow and gets very few yards after the catch.

And change the offense. Very little motion or misdirection, no shot plays, nothing creative at all.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
On the flipside the Eagles are this years version of the Falcons. Offense is playing great. QB will get all the credit but O-line and skill players are just playing at a high level and Pederson isn't overthinking the gameplans.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Collinsworth just saying things again. Goff is probably the biggest enigma. McVay has sheltered him like crazy. Wentz, Watson and Dak basically run their offenses.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles 37, Cowboys 9 falls just short of scoregami, we’ve precious had a Texans win in Tampa Bay in 2011 which I believe was the Game Matt Schaub gotba lis-franc injury and hurt the Texans season. Also, the Bears beat the Giants in the 1941 NFL Championship Game.

My only real questions I have with the Eagles is with the teams they’ve beaten - but you can only play who you play, and if any team can make them pay with a pass rush. They seem like they’ll only be beaten if someone comes up with the right scheme, not because they’re not a good enough team.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Eagles 37, Cowboys 9 falls just short of scoregami, we’ve precious had a Texans win in Tampa Bay in 2011 which I believe was the Game Matt Schaub gotba lis-franc injury and hurt the Texans season. Also, the Bears beat the Giants in the 1941 NFL Championship Game.

My only real questions I have with the Eagles is with the teams they’ve beaten - but you can only play who you play, and if any team can make them pay with a pass rush. They seem like they’ll only be beaten if someone comes up with the right scheme, not because they’re not a good enough team.
With Rodgers out, I think they will make it to the Super Bowl if they have homefield.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Imma need this OC and DC fired. A New safety so Byron jones can player corner, some new linebackers cause we have one competent one on our roster. Williams, butler, Witten y’all gotta go. Brown can stay. Dez, I guess too. Linebacker, run stuffing DT, Safety and some skill position players please. I understand teams losing theirb3 best players don’t play well, but this is bad

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Imma need this OC and DC fired. A New safety so Byron jones can player corner, some new linebackers cause we have one competent one on our roster. Williams, butler, Witten y’all gotta go. Brown can stay. Dez, I guess too. Linebacker, run stuffing DT, Safety and some skill position players please. I understand teams losing theirb3 best players don’t play well, but this is bad

Why not clean house and fire Garrett as well?

If they miss playoffs this year that means 5 of 7 full seasons he has coached Cowboys they have missed playoffs (Missed playoffs when he took over as HC but that wasn't his fault so I wont count that season against him)

He has two playoff appearances as coach and just 1 win

Don't see why he isn't getting more flak

Reactions: fin8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad