Post-Game Talk: WEEK 11 - Pats stun the sʇǝɾ with a PUNT RETURN TOUCHDOWN!!!! PATS 10 - sʇǝɾ 3 F

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That goes for at least 25 other QBs too.....

Name the other qb's right now? Guaranteed they have qualified OC's.

It's no secret whats happening with Mac. Our receivers can't separate getting open. And today I saw at least 2 drops that should of been catches. The o-line collapsing so quickly you can't think straight. And a buffoon who is unqualified to coach the offense is the coach for the offense AND o-line. It's no secret those two are our biggest issues. Get both settled and I think we will be fine.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
If Mac was 23/27 on a day we only scored 3 points on offense and looked pathetic in general doesn't that mean that Patricia was doing a good job calling easy plays and short throws to help him out? The opposite of what people accused him of doing when they said he changed the offense to help Zappe after intentionally tanking Mac's sophomore year?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Toronto Argonauts dethrone the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to capture first Grey Cup title since 2017

1669001101154.png

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
If Mac was 23/27 on a day we only scored 3 points on offense and looked pathetic in general doesn't that mean that Patricia was doing a good job calling easy plays and short throws to help him out? The opposite of what people accused him of doing when they said he changed the offense to help Zappe after intentionally tanking Mac's sophomore year?
I think it means Zappe’s nasty

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Here’s the frustrating thing.

And I’m not suggesting that Mac is as talented as Brady or that Brady’s success was only because of play calling but….

A lot of Brady’s success was quick passes on slants or crosses over the middle.

No they don’t have Gronk, Edelman or Welker, but they don’t even seem to run that type of play nearly enough.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
23/27 for 246. 6 sacks.

That's not exceptional by any means...but also not horrific. I don't know enough to know if those were coverage sacks, but only 4 incompletions tells me he was hitting the open man. 9 different guys with a catch too.

He needs protection for sure... He's not good enough to win you games without it. But there's no reason he can't be decent.
and he protected the ball. How many qb's in this league can overcome awful play calling and bad offensive-line play?

Reactions: GabeTravels

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They get bogged down in the red zone. Same thing happened last season. Seems like a combination of play calling and personell.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Just pointing out the strengths of the team
Yet it’s not. Yards per carry they’re one of the worst teams in the league. In total rushing yards they're 17th overall. In rushing TDs they’re 15th. So they’re a bottom half of the league rushing team. It’s simply not a good offensive team and it has everything to do with Patricia and Judge being involved.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Yet it’s not. Yards per carry they’re one of the worst teams in the league. In total rushing yards they're 17th overall. In rushing TDs they’re 15th. So they’re a bottom half of the league rushing team. It’s simply not a good offensive team and it has everything to do with Patricia and Judge being involved.
All the teams at the top of the league have a rushing QB. They still have one of the better running back duos, both averaging 4.5+ despite being very one dimensional on offense. They aren't the best in the league,.but it is a strength of the team.

They aren't going to win a SB on defense, special teams, and handing off, but they will be in every game and have a chance to win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad