NCAA GDT: Week 10

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
We might as well prepare for the seemingly forever inevitable Wisconsin/Ohio State Big 10 title game.

yawn

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Cincy is so going to be screwed because of this ugly win despite Sparty's loss and probably even if Oregon loses. The committee is just begging for reasons not to let them in & Cincy has been obliging the past 3 weeks.

member 51464

Ohio State seeming to be a somewhat vulnerable and flawed team this year just setting up Michigan for an extra heart breaking loss to them, lol.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
At the moment it looks like 9 teams still realistically in the playoff discussion.
SEC-Georgia, Bama
Big 10-MSU, Michigan, OSU
Big 12-Oklahoma, Oklahoma St.
Pac 12-Oregon
American-Cincinnati

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
Ohio State seeming to be a somewhat vulnerable and flawed team this year just setting up Michigan for an extra heart breaking loss to them, lol.

UM fans will just blame the refs.

I still struggle to wrap my head around the rankings this season, just so many 'ranked' teams taking the L every weekend. Sparty is OK, but probably the worst #3 ever. The rest of the Big Ten just kills themselves, I guess tOSU is the most consistent right now, but they didn't blow out Nebraska like they would have in seasons past. I no longer think they are playing down to each other, it's just the overall conference is that bleh.

But then I look at some of the other conferences, and see similar things. WF vs UNC broke out into a basketball game. TCU taking out Baylor, etc. Maybe Georgia is the most consistent, but it's odd to see so many teams not look dominating. To which the parity is fine, but I really hate the rankings in general, and they aren't showing who really is good/bad this year.

Sep 19, 2008
If msu and Oregon lose...

Oregon and Alabama are losing. If 3 top 4 teams lose you cannot keep cincy out

Chaos tonight let's go

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021

I don't have anything against OSU or Michigan but it is funny to watch Harbaugh bitch and moan.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Alabama is not very good for their standards currently. Could always change though.

Nearly a touchdown by LSU on that 4th and 1.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Man..USC can't tackle Rachaad White. Dude dragged half the USC defense about 20 yards down the field, giving it his best Marshawn Lynch impression, and on the next play sprung a big TD run where he again muscled past a couple USC defenders. Riveting stuff.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Mike Leach openly soliciting tryouts for kickers. I don’t get how a power five program can’t recruit kickers. If you don’t have a kicker it’s going to bite you in the ass. There’s two power five schools in the state of Mississippi, one of the two best high school kid at kicking a football should be banging down your door.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad