NFL GDT: Week 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Defense looked like a defense adjusting to life without arguably it's best player.

Pats were sloppy on both sides of the ball, the Seahawks werent. The end. Good win by Seattle.

Street Hawk

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Especially since RW exploited the Prosise match up

Thought Prosise was going to be a real weapon for the hawks this season. Too bad he broke his wrist in camp. They haven't had a pass catching RB. CJ gives Wilson a great outlet and with his receiving skills, should be a great matchup against LBs.

Still need work on their red zone offence. More Graham in those situations.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
That was actually a great prime time game. If the Seahawks aren't playing the Pats/Vikings I don't mind them. Especially Sherman. I respect him more and more as time goes on.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Chiefs tied for the #1 seed in the AFC.

What a time to be alive.

Technically NE still holds the tiebreaker, but that's pretty amazing. They really had no business being in that game, but Carolina was hellbent on losing. They looked wholly unimpressive, though I can understand that it was mostly due to injuries. Berry is holding that defense together right now. I know Peters made the play at the end on the fumble, but he struggled pretty good outside of that.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Technically NE still holds the tiebreaker, but that's pretty amazing. They really had no business being in that game, but Carolina was hellbent on losing. They looked wholly unimpressive, though I can understand that it was mostly due to injuries. Berry is holding that defense together right now. I know Peters made the play at the end on the fumble, but he struggled pretty good outside of that.

Houston back next week is massive for that defense, especially with the way Dee Ford is playing. That gives them insane pass rush with Hali, Ford and Houston coming off the edges and Poe eating up the middle.

I can't imagine any team wants to play that defense in the post season. It honestly comes down to Ware and Kelce, if they can be effective I think they have a shot at beating NE and coming out of the AFC.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Houston back next week is massive for that defense, especially with the way Dee Ford is playing. That gives them insane pass rush with Hali, Ford and Houston coming off the edges and Poe eating up the middle.

I can't imagine any team wants to play that defense in the post season. It honestly comes down to Ware and Kelce, if they can be effective I think they have a shot at beating NE and coming out of the AFC.

They're still susceptible to getting burned just enough in the secondary to overcome their stagnant offense.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I've got a decent shot at cobbling together another good DFS finish this week in the primetime slate again. 46 points behind first with OBJ, Shepherd, Eifert, and the Giants' defense. Some of those are going to be highly owned but I think Eifert is my ace in the hole. Gronk and Graham were a combined 101% owned and put up a combined 17 points. Bennett put up 20 with 7% ownership. I'd guess Eifert will probably be 10-15, and if he can have a huge game while still leaving 5+ points for the defense, I'll probably shoot up in the standings. Realistically, I'll probably need those 4 to combine for ~100 points with Eifert doing most of the work. It's a longshot, but doable. I've also got Eli as a handcuff in a different lineup with the same remaining players, but in a smaller tournament.

Now watch the Bengals harass the Giants' passing game all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad