NFL GDT: Week 1

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Nice thing about tonight is too that you can probably be 15-20 mins to the scheduled kick off time and not miss anything other than some pregame concert by Snoop Dogg or something.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Lets go rams.. getting tired of the buffalo hype half the fans already proclaiming them superbowl champs

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Lets go rams.. getting tired of the buffalo hype half the fans already proclaiming them superbowl champs
Half of our stupid fans you mean. The real ones know to take all this hype and ignore it. We haven't proven squat.

That said ; im going to be pissed if we bow out to the Chiefs yet again.. Just win the division and go from there.

Can't wait for kick off

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Half of our stupid fans you mean. The real ones know to take all this hype and ignore it. We haven't proven squat.

That said ; im going to be pissed if we bow out to the Chiefs yet again.. Just win the division and go from there.

Can't wait for kick off
i meant general fans lol. not just buffalo ones.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
i meant general fans lol. not just buffalo ones.
Haha got it.. If truth be told,im distinctly uncomfortable with all this hype lobbed unto us from the media and fans.. Still not use to it and probaly never will be. That 17 year drought did a number on us Bills fans.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
No player has ever played on 3 different teams that were Super Bowl champions? Really? With the size of rosters, I find that hard to believe. Just off the top of my head, Joe Nieuwendyk, Claude Lemieux and Mike Keane won the Cup with 3 different teams.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Haha got it.. If truth be told,im distinctly uncomfortable with all this hype lobbed unto us from the media and fans.. Still not use to it and probaly never will be. That 17 year drought did a number on us Bills fans.
to be fair y ou will win a superbowl eventually with allen i think all fans know that at some point all of allen burrow and herbert are gonna get 1 each minamum

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad